Never a literalist, Christophe Loiron makes better-than-repro garments. Case-in-point: this Type 2 could easily just have been a straight-up copy. Instead, we get the round collar of an A-1, angled front pockets, arrowhead dart stitching, and a great fit. To tweak the shape, it features a two prong adjustable buckle back, and deep rear pleats that make movement easy.
The Ringo Ranch Blouse is made from a custom veg tanned full grain cowhide, developed exclusively for Mister Freedom. This leather averages between 2 & 3oz, and features a black tea-core finish, meaning the dye is not fully struck through the hides, sitting only on the surface of the leather. Over time, the black die will begin to wear off in certain areas, around the seams, and anywhere that gets scuffed or experiences abrasion.
The cut is exceptional, with a relaxed (but not roomy or wide) chest and ever-so-slightly cropped body length that looks great with jeans. The shoulders are cut wide, so as to drop a bit (which is also why the sleeves appear to measure short) and allow greater ease of motion. Inside, the jacket is completely unlined, with clean, fully-finished seams throughout.
Fits true to size.
- 100% full grain cowhide
- Black tea core veg tan leather
- Clean finished internal seams
- Completely unlined
- Heavy poly-core cotton thread
- 100% cotton corduroy collar and cuff facings
- Pleated front with arrowhead dart stitching
- Angled front pockets
- Custom woven MF ® labels
- Copper rivet reinforcements
- Custom MF ® branded vintage style brass snaps
- Buckle back, concealed selvedge strap, adjustable, riveted
- True to size
- Made in USA
See how we measure - click here.
All measurements are in inches.
Model Eden-Marcel wears a 38
Eden-Marcel's sizing specs are:
5'9" and 170lbs
39" chest and 31" waist
These run true to size. Don't wash.
Our Oakland and Santa Fe stores are open for cubside pickup. View our curbside pickup info.
Due to USPS service delays, we are shipping most USA orders via UPS Ground until further notice. If you prefer to have your order shipped with USPS, please contact us and we will do our best to accommodate you.
Bandanas, Patches, T-Shirts, Socks, & Hats - $5 via USPS First Class Mail
Curbside pickup: Free
Orders $300 and over - Free shipping via UPS Ground
Orders under $300 - $12 shipping via UPS Ground
Expedited Shipping (1 - 2 business days) via UPS - $40
Canada Shipping - Orders under $400
USPS First Class (10 - 15 business days) - $18
USPS Priority Mail (5 - 10 business days) - $35
DHL Express (2-3 business days) - $55
Canada Shipping - Orders over $400
DHL Express (1-3 business days) - $50
Rest of World Shipping
DHL Express (2-4 business days) - $55
We want you to be comfortable shopping with us online without being able to touch the product. Before you purchase, please check the size charts we provide against your favorite garments.
- Exchanges or returns for store credit will be accepted on full-price items within 14 days of delivery (as verified by courier)
- Items sold on sale or discount are final sale, no returns or exchanges.
- Items must be in original condition with all tags attached.
- Items that have been washed, hemmed, altered, excessively worn, set aflame or touched by a private equity firm cannot be returned.
- All return and exchange shipping costs are your responsibility
- We will process all returns within 3 business days of receipt
- Our team will acknowledge receipt and action take with your return
- Full terms and conditions are here.
- If you have questions at any time you can reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org or use our contact form, or phone us at 510-373-9696.