The Rambler Shirt is the patron shirt of dive bars and honky tonks, and scientists are currently testing day and night to try and figure out how it looks so good both with and without a drink in hand. What science does know, however, is that wearing this shirt (with its cotton piping accents combined with its dialed-in fit that stays slim through the body without being restrictive) produces what we in the business call "the cool person effect".
For those of you more committed to Westernwear, the Rambler has you covered. This edition comes in a very subtle, black on black on black, taking a generally more "flashy" shirt and dialing it back into a subdued, low contrast stunner that gets more impressive the closer attention you pay to it.
Sewn up in a 9oz, 100% cotton black Japanese selvedge denim, it has all our favorite Freenote details: 1/8" double needle stitching, custom rope rimmed black snaps, and the rambler special of embroidered triangles at the chest pockets.
True to size. No shrinkage expected with a cold wash and hang dry.
- 100% cotton
- 9oz selvedge denim fabric from Japan
- 1/8" double needle stitching detail
- Selvedge detail in gusset
- Two chest pockets
- Japanese cotton piping
- Custom rope black snaps
- Designed and made in Southern California, USA
See how we measure - click here.
All measurements are in inches.
Model Gen wears a size Medium
Gen's sizing specs are:
6'1 and 180lbs
41" chest and 31" waist
True to size. Pre-shrunk; no shrink with a cold wash and hang dry.
Our Oakland and Santa Fe stores are open for cubside pickup. View our curbside pickup info.
Due to USPS service delays, we are shipping most USA orders via UPS Ground until further notice. If you prefer to have your order shipped with USPS, please contact us and we will do our best to accommodate you.
PPE and Bandannas under $100 - $3 via USPS First Class Mail
Curbside pickup: Free
Orders over $100 - Free shipping via UPS Ground
Orders under $100 - $8 shipping via UPS Ground
Expedited Shipping (1 - 2 business days) via UPS - $35
Canada Shipping - Orders under $500
USPS First Class (10 - 15 business days) - $15
USPS Priority Mail (5 - 10 business days) - $30
DHL Express (2-3 business days) - $40
Canada Shipping - Orders over $500
DHL Express (1-3 business days) - $40
Rest of World Shipping
DHL Express (2-4 business days) - $50
We want you to be comfortable shopping with us online without being able to touch the product. Before you purchase, please check the size charts we provide against your favorite garments.
- Returns will be accepted on full-price items within 14 days of delivery (as verified by courier)
- A restocking fee of $25 applies to all orders over $500 returned for a refund. The restocking fee does not apply to returns for store credit or exchange.
- Items sold on sale or discount are final sale, no returns or exchanges.
- Items must be in original condition with all tags attached.
- Items that have been washed, hemmed, altered, excessivley worn, set aflame or touched by a private equity firm cannot be returned.
- All return and exchange shipping costs are your responsibility
- We will process all returns within 3 business days of receipt
- Our team will acknowledge receipt and action take with your return
- If you have questions at any time you can reach us at email@example.com or use our contact form, or phone us at 510-373-9696.