This is a pre-order item.
PRE-ORDER: $500 DEPOSIT / $975 RETAIL - SHIPS MAY 2019.
View our footwear pre-order terms and conditions
All pre-orders will ship with a boot care kit, hand-selected for that boot.
If you want the absolute best in engineer boots, this is it. John Lofgren debuted these 5 years ago, and every run has sold out as fast as he could produce them.
Every great pair of footwear begins with a good last, and these start from a custom made last designed by John to give a 1950's silhouette to the boot (no toe bump, with a nice taper to the shape). Wrapped around that last is black Horween Chromexcel, tanned in the USA.
The rest of the construction details are on par with that fantastic leather - Japanese steel shanks, British Goodyear welting, and brass-coated steel buckles made in Tokyo. Even the labels are made on shuttle looms.
All of this goodness is pulled together and turned into boots at one of the best footwear factories in Japan.
If you want to go really in-depth - check out what John at Vintage Engineer Boot's has to say about them.
These fit true to your size in the Red Wing Heritage Iron Ranger or Alden Barrie last. We recommend choosing 0.5 size larger than your John Lofgren Donkey Puncher, Combat Boot or M-43 boot size.
- Custom John Lofgren lasts
- Burgundy Horween Chromexcel leather
- USA-made Vibram 705 sole and 700 heel
- Goodyear storm welted
- Approx. 12.5" height
- Made in Japan
In-store pickup: Free
Socks/Bandannas - free shipping
Orders over $150 - free shipping
Orders under $150 - flat rate of $8 shipping
Canada Shipping - Orders under $500
USPS First Class (10 - 15 business days) - $15
DHL Express (2-3 business days) - $30
Canada Shipping - Orders over $500
DHL Express (1-3 business days) - $30
Rest of World Shipping - Orders under $500
USPS First Class (10 - 15 business days) - $20
USPS Priority Mail (5 - 8 business days) - $35
DHL Express (2-4 business days) - $40
Rest of World Shipping - Orders over $500
DHL Express (2-4 business days) - $30
We want you to be comfortable shopping with us online without being able to touch the product. Before you purchase, please check the size charts we provide against your favorite garments.
- Returns will be accepted on full-price items within 14 days of delivery (as verified by courier)
- Items sold on sale or discount are final sale, no returns or exchanges.
- Items must be in original condition with all tags attached. Washed, hemmed, altered or burnt items cannot be returned.
- All return and exchange shipping costs are your responsibility
- We will process all returns within 3 business days of receipt
- Our team will acknowledge receipt and action take with your return
- If you have questions at any time you can reach us at email@example.com or use our contact form, or phone us at 510-373-9696.