This is a pre-order item.
PRE-ORDER: $450 DEPOSIT / $820 RETAIL - SHIPS JULY 2019.
View our footwear pre-order terms and conditions
All pre-orders will ship with a boot care kit, hand-selected for that boot.
When John Lofgren sets out to build a pair of boots, he builds the most comfortable, highest quality boot he can. All of the work is done in Japan from start to finish, using Horween leather, Vibram soles, and John's own custom last.
The latest entry in the boot market from Lofgren, the Combat Boot is an updated take on the classic cap-toe military boot. The leather is Black Chromexcel from Horween, and the Vibram 705 sole + 700 heel combination is the highest quality available today.
These run quite large, take a half size down from your size in the John Lofgren Engineer Boots, Red Wing Heritage Iron Rangers or Alden Barrie last; or same size in the John Lofgren M-43 Boots, Combat Boots and the Alden TruBalance last.
- 6" height
- 4 eyelet + 3 speedhoods
- Goodyear welted
- Exclusive John Lofgren last
- Black Chromexcel Horween leather
- Vibram 705 sole + 700 heel combination
- American-made brass eyelets and speedhooks
- Made in Japan
In-store pickup: Free
Socks/Bandannas - free shipping
Orders over $150 - free shipping
Orders under $150 - flat rate of $8 shipping
Canada Shipping - Orders under $500
USPS First Class (10 - 15 business days) - $15
DHL Express (2-3 business days) - $30
Canada Shipping - Orders over $500
DHL Express (1-3 business days) - $30
Rest of World Shipping - Orders under $500
USPS First Class (10 - 15 business days) - $20
USPS Priority Mail (5 - 8 business days) - $35
DHL Express (2-4 business days) - $40
Rest of World Shipping - Orders over $500
DHL Express (2-4 business days) - $30
We want you to be comfortable shopping with us online without being able to touch the product. Before you purchase, please check the size charts we provide against your favorite garments.
- Returns will be accepted on full-price items within 14 days of delivery (as verified by courier)
- Items sold on sale or discount are final sale, no returns or exchanges.
- Items must be in original condition with all tags attached. Washed, hemmed, altered or burnt items cannot be returned.
- All return and exchange shipping costs are your responsibility
- We will process all returns within 3 business days of receipt
- Our team will acknowledge receipt and action take with your return
- If you have questions at any time you can reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org or use our contact form, or phone us at 510-373-9696.