This is a pre-order item for delivery in February 2020.
Pre-order for delivery in February 2020.
Please familiarize yourself with our footwear pre-order terms and conditions before ordering.
These are John Lofgren's take on the Eastern European (primarily Czech) surplus boots favored by mods (and then skins). The actual origin of the name "Monkey Boot" is lost to history, but the prevalent opinion is that the tractor-tire-tread soles of the Czech boots offered enough grip to climb like a monkey.
As with all of John Lofgren's boots, these were developed slowly and carefully from last to leather. The uppers are Horween Cavalier leather in Whiskey, with Japanese made hardware, and Vibram's 705 sole / 700 heel combination from the USA.
Horween's Cavalier leather is a similar tannage to Horween's famous Chromexcel leather without glazing, but with the same pull-up and soft-break in as Chromexcel. The hardware in made in Japan and the Vibram soles come from the USA.
- Horween Whiskey Cavalier leather
- Exclusive John Lofgren last
- Brass hardware made in Japan
- 6 eyelets and 4 speed hooks
- Vibram 705 sole + 700 heel combination
- Leather midsole
- Goodyear welted construction
- Fully resoleable and rebuildable
- Take one size smaller than Brannock size
- Made in Japan
We reference Brannock sizing for our footwear. The Brannock Device is the standard foot measuring tool for the world's footwear industry. Most better quality footwear stores will have one.
Choose 1 size smaller than your Brannock device size.
Choose 0.5 size smaller than your Red Wing Iron Ranger or Alden Barrie last size.
Choose the same size as your Viberg 2030 last size.
If your feet run wider than D width, choose a half size larger than our recommendation above.
Please note some of our shipping rates have changed.
All orders over $500 will ship signature required. Please contact us if you need us to waive signature confirmation.
In-store pickup: Free
Socks/Bandannas - Free shipping
Orders over $150 - free shipping
Orders under $150 - flat rate of $8 shipping
Expedited Shipping (1 - 2 business days) - $35
Canada Shipping - Orders under $500
USPS First Class (10 - 15 business days) - $15
USPS Priority Mail (5 - 10 business days) - $30
DHL Express (2-3 business days) - $40
Canada Shipping - Orders over $500
DHL Express (1-3 business days) - $40
Rest of World Shipping - Orders under $500
USPS Priority Mail (5 - 8 business days) - $35
DHL Express (2-4 business days) - $50
Rest of World Shipping - Orders over $500
DHL Express (2-4 business days) - $50
Starting October 1, 2019 we now require a restocking fee of $25 on all orders over $500 returned for a refund. The restocking fee does not apply to returns for store credit or exchange.
Our return policies are different during our November promotion - view the terms and conditions here.
We want you to be comfortable shopping with us online without being able to touch the product. Before you purchase, please check the size charts we provide against your favorite garments.
- Returns will be accepted on full-price items within 14 days of delivery (as verified by courier)
- Starting October 1, 2019 we now require a restocking fee of $25 on all orders over $500 returned for a refund. The restocking fee does not apply to returns for store credit or exchange.
- Items sold on sale or discount are final sale, no returns or exchanges.
- Items must be in original condition with all tags attached. Washed, hemmed, altered or burnt items cannot be returned.
- All return and exchange shipping costs are your responsibility
- We will process all returns within 3 business days of receipt
- Our team will acknowledge receipt and action take with your return
- If you have questions at any time you can reach us at email@example.com or use our contact form, or phone us at 510-373-9696.