This is a pre-order item.
Orders close April 10, 2020
Orders ship August 2020
Pre-payment in full is required for this pre-order
View our pre-order terms and conditions
On our last visit to Ryo and Hiro at their workshop in Japan, we discussed doing another run of their moleskin Cossack jacket. We decided that the mustard should make a comeback, as it works with pretty much everything.
These are based on the simple jackets of the early 20th century, which typically had a shawl collar, short button-up fronts, and side tab adjusters. The body is a soft, rich moleskin that starts out stiff and will break in to be butter-soft.
The fit on these contains the usual OA magic. Everyone who tries one on falls in love with the tailored, yet comfortable, fit.
True to size. These are intentionally short in the body, so check the size chart before ordering. As with everything from OA, the fit on these is perfect.
- Mustard moleskin
- 100% cotton thread stitching
- Corozo nut buttons
- Patch pockets
- Brass buckles
- True to size
- Cut by Ryo, sewn by Hiroko all in Ichinomiya, Japan
See how we measure - click here.
All measurements are in inches.
Our Oakland and Santa Fe stores are open for cubside pickup. View our curbside pickup info.
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, we are only shipping international orders (except Canda) via DHL. We've had issues with USPS international shipments becoming lost in transit.
All orders over $500 will ship signature required. Please contact us if you need us to waive signature confirmation.
Curbside pickup: Free
Socks/Bandannas - Free shipping
Orders over $150 - Free shipping
Orders under $150 - Flat rate of $8 shipping
Expedited Shipping (1 - 2 business days) - $35
Canada Shipping - Orders under $500
USPS First Class (10 - 15 business days) - $15
USPS Priority Mail (5 - 10 business days) - $30
DHL Express (2-3 business days) - $40
Canada Shipping - Orders over $500
DHL Express (1-3 business days) - $40
Rest of World Shipping
DHL Express (2-4 business days) - $50
Starting October 1, 2019 we now require a restocking fee of $25 on all orders over $500 returned for a refund. The restocking fee does not apply to returns for store credit or exchange.
View our other policies here
We want you to be comfortable shopping with us online without being able to touch the product. Before you purchase, please check the size charts we provide against your favorite garments.
- Returns will be accepted on full-price items within 14 days of delivery (as verified by courier)
- Starting October 1, 2019 we now require a restocking fee of $25 on all orders over $500 returned for a refund. The restocking fee does not apply to returns for store credit or exchange.
- Items sold on sale or discount are final sale, no returns or exchanges.
- Items must be in original condition with all tags attached. Washed, hemmed, altered or burnt items cannot be returned.
- All return and exchange shipping costs are your responsibility
- We will process all returns within 3 business days of receipt
- Our team will acknowledge receipt and action take with your return
- If you have questions at any time you can reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org or use our contact form, or phone us at 510-373-9696.