Emphasizing one-of-a-kind garments, antique textiles, and truly inspired takes on classic workwear styles, Bode has been a tremendous addition to our lineup. It only takes a few seconds of handling a Bode garment to understand the incredible complexity and detail in each piece. As a brand, they don't produce basics, they produce Grails - from custom fabrics to detailed embroidery & quilting, or hand-beaded designs in place of simpler prints or woven patterns, everything is elevated and interesting.
Inspired by a patchwork shirt from the 1960s, the Pointing Dog Work Shirt features a faithfully recreated hunting dog print, inspired by vintage Barkcloth. Barkcloth, a thickly woven cotton fabric, was commonly used in upholstery and for other domestic purposes. Cut with a classic work shirt fit, the design is deliberately not matched across the pockets and placket, breaking up the repetitive design before it can overwhelm.
Bode's long sleeve shirts are cut roomy, with a permanent camp collar and two open chest pockets. The body is relaxed, with slightly dropped shoulders and a spacious chest. It's cut long enough to wear tucked in if you desired, with a rounded hem and vented side seams that allow for easier movement. The relaxed fit also lends itself well to being worn as an overshirt, and during warmer weather.
True to size with a relaxed and boxy fit. Dry clean only.
- 100% cotton
- Custom print
- Boxy fit
- Camp collar
- Two chest pockets
- "Bode" embroidery on back
- 5 horn buttons
- True to size
- Dry clean only
- Custom woven labels
- Designed in New York
- Made in India
See how we measure - click here.
Is your size out of stock? Click your size to sign up for a back-in-stock alert.
All measurements are in inches.
Ysidro wears a size Medium/Large
Ysidro's sizing specs are:
5'8" and 155lbs
38" chest and 31" waist
True to size with a relaxed and boxy fit. Dry clean only
Our Oakland and Santa Fe stores are open for cubside pickup. View our curbside pickup info.
Due to USPS service delays, we are shipping most USA orders via UPS Ground until further notice. If you prefer to have your order shipped with USPS, please contact us and we will do our best to accommodate you.
Bandanas, Patches, T-Shirts, Socks, & Hats - $5 via USPS First Class Mail
Curbside pickup: Free
Orders $300 and over - Free shipping via UPS Ground
Orders under $300 - $12 shipping via UPS Ground
Expedited Shipping (1 - 2 business days) via UPS - $40
Canada Shipping - Orders under $400
USPS First Class (10 - 15 business days) - $18
USPS Priority Mail (5 - 10 business days) - $35
DHL Express (2-3 business days) - $55
Canada Shipping - Orders over $400
DHL Express (1-3 business days) - $50
Rest of World Shipping
DHL Express (2-4 business days) - $55
We want you to be comfortable shopping with us online without being able to touch the product. Before you purchase, please check the size charts we provide against your favorite garments.
- Exchanges or returns for store credit will be accepted on full-price items within 14 days of delivery (as verified by courier)
- Items sold on sale or discount are final sale, no returns or exchanges.
- Items must be in original condition with all tags attached.
- Items that have been washed, hemmed, altered, excessively worn, set aflame or touched by a private equity firm cannot be returned.
- All return and exchange shipping costs are your responsibility
- We will process all returns within 3 business days of receipt
- Our team will acknowledge receipt and action take with your return
- Full terms and conditions are here.
- If you have questions at any time you can reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org or use our contact form, or phone us at 510-373-9696.