Every season we look forward to the latest edition of the Norris. Cut from a 3x1 selvedge twill (that should ring a bell for a reason - that’s how denim is made) Pima cotton flannel, it’s a substantial, dense, and warm shirt. The yoke and pockets are cut on the bias, in classic plaid flannel style.
The charcoal part of the check is sulfur-dyed grey like their Powderville denim, so these will fade and wear in like your favorite pair of jeans. Closing up the front of the shirt, and worth a call-out, are melamine buttons - smash-proof & fire-proof.
Fit is big and boxy, we suggest sizing down one for a good fit. 0.5” shrink expected with a cold wash and hang dry.
- Japanese 3x1 selvedge twill
- 100% long-staple Pima cotton
- Twin button-closure flap pockets on chest
- Bias-cut pockets and yoke
- Wash cold, hang dry
- Sewn in Portugal
- Runs large, size down
See how we measure - click here.
All measurements are in inches.
Runs large, size down.
In-store pickup: Free
Socks/Bandannas - free shipping
Orders over $150 - free shipping
Orders under $150 - flat rate of $8 shipping
Canada Shipping - Orders under $500
USPS First Class (10 - 15 business days) - $15
DHL Express (2-3 business days) - $30
Canada Shipping - Orders over $500
DHL Express (1-3 business days) - $30
Rest of World Shipping - Orders under $500
USPS First Class (10 - 15 business days) - $20
USPS Priority Mail (5 - 8 business days) - $35
DHL Express (2-4 business days) - $40
Rest of World Shipping - Orders over $500
DHL Express (2-4 business days) - $30
We want you to be comfortable shopping with us online without being able to touch the product. Before you purchase, please check the size charts we provide against your favorite garments.
- Returns will be accepted on full-price items within 14 days of delivery (as verified by courier)
- Items sold on sale or discount are final sale, no returns or exchanges.
- Items must be in original condition with all tags attached. Washed, hemmed, altered or burnt items cannot be returned.
- All return and exchange shipping costs are your responsibility
- We will process all returns within 3 business days of receipt
- Our team will acknowledge receipt and action take with your return
- If you have questions at any time you can reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org or use our contact form, or phone us at 510-373-9696.