The Noguchi Shirt takes its name and inspiration from the wardrobe of internationally renowned artist Isamu Noguchi. Specifically, Blluemade sought to replicate the apparent "ease" of Noguchi's style, with the comfortable oversized fit and the soft, luxurious fabric. The end result is a remarkably cool and comfortable summer shirt that feels great and styles effortlessly.
Cut wide and relaxed, with a camp collar (that can be buttoned up fully if so desired) the front of the shirt features four roomy pockets that can be used to store all sorts of things. It also has a slightly extended shirttail hem, so if you were the type who likes to tuck shirts in, this is a great for that.
Sewn up in a 3.5oz 100% linen fabric. Blluemade's Linen comes from a carbon-neutral Belgian Mill that holds the Masters of Linen certification, and is woven from long staple fibers, making it naturally wrinkle resistant and strong - it's also soft, sturdy, and never scratchy. As would be expected of a linen of this quality, it breathes and drapes extremely well too.
True to size for a relaxed, slouchy fit. Blluemade recommends washing with LeBlanc linen wash and line drying.
- 100% linen
- 3.5oz fabric weight
- Belgian lava linen
- Four patch pockets
- Short sleeve
- Camp collar
- Shirttail hem
- Catseye buttons
- Minimal shaping
- True to size
- Relaxed fit
- Wash cold
- Hang dry
- Made in the Garment District, NYC
See how we measure - click here.
Is your size out of stock? Click your size to sign up for a back-in-stock alert.
All measurements are in inches.
Model Eden-Marcel wears a size Medium
Eden-Marcel's sizing specs are:
5'9" and 170lbs
39" chest and 31" waist
Fits true to size. Blluemade recommends washing with LeBlanc linen wash and line drying.
Our Oakland and Santa Fe stores are open for cubside pickup. View our curbside pickup info.
Due to USPS service delays, we are shipping most USA orders via UPS Ground until further notice. If you prefer to have your order shipped with USPS, please contact us and we will do our best to accommodate you.
Bandanas, Patches, T-Shirts, Socks, & Hats - $5 via USPS First Class Mail
Curbside pickup: Free
Orders $300 and over - Free shipping via UPS Ground
Orders under $300 - $12 shipping via UPS Ground
Expedited Shipping (1 - 2 business days) via UPS - $40
Canada Shipping - Orders under $400
USPS First Class (10 - 15 business days) - $18
USPS Priority Mail (5 - 10 business days) - $35
DHL Express (2-3 business days) - $55
Canada Shipping - Orders over $400
DHL Express (1-3 business days) - $50
Rest of World Shipping
DHL Express (2-4 business days) - $55
We want you to be comfortable shopping with us online without being able to touch the product. Before you purchase, please check the size charts we provide against your favorite garments.
- Exchanges or returns for store credit will be accepted on full-price items within 14 days of delivery (as verified by courier)
- Items sold on sale or discount are final sale, no returns or exchanges.
- Items must be in original condition with all tags attached.
- Items that have been washed, hemmed, altered, excessively worn, set aflame or touched by a private equity firm cannot be returned.
- All return and exchange shipping costs are your responsibility
- We will process all returns within 3 business days of receipt
- Our team will acknowledge receipt and action take with your return
- Full terms and conditions are here.
- If you have questions at any time you can reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org or use our contact form, or phone us at 510-373-9696.