Kapital is undoubtedly one of our most unique brands, as well as one of our favorites. From their iconic Ring Coats and Century Denim, to the scarves and bandannas we love so much, to their patchwork and Kountry pieces, and everything else they make, Kapital is a brand that has earned their reputation of style, brilliance, and just a hint of madness.
Not everything from Kapital has to be crazy, different, or unexpected. Kapital's roots come from denim, and they have no intention in letting anyone forget that fact. With these pants, Kapital gives us a classic, five-pocket jean sewn up in a 14oz indigo selvedge denim and then given a wash to account for shrinkage and comfort.
The Monkey Cisco fit is an update to the previous Cisco fit, and features a mid rise, comfortably not-slim-not-wide legs, and a slight taper. Copper rivets reinforce the most vulnerable areas, and a Kapital branded leather patch sits above the right back pocket.
Runs small, choose one size up from your usual tag size. Consult our size chart for measurements. Minimal shrinkage expected with a cold wash and hang dry.
- 100% Cotton
- 14oz selvedge denim from Japan
- One wash
- Custom buttons
- Classic-tapered fit
- Runs small, size up
- Wash cold, hang dry
- Made by Kapital in Japan
See how we measure - click here.
All measurements are in inches.
Our Oakland and Santa Fe stores are open for cubside pickup. View our curbside pickup info.
Due to USPS service delays, we are shipping USA orders via UPS Ground until further notice. If you prefer to have your order shipped with USPS, please contact us and we will do our best to accommodate you.
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, we are only shipping international orders (except Canda) via DHL. We've had issues with USPS international shipments becoming lost in transit.
All orders over $500 will ship signature required. Please contact us if you need us to waive signature confirmation.
Curbside pickup: Free
Orders over $100 - Free shipping via UPS Ground
Orders under $100 - $8 shipping via UPS Ground
Expedited Shipping (1 - 2 business days) via UPS - $35
Canada Shipping - Orders under $500
USPS First Class (10 - 15 business days) - $15
USPS Priority Mail (5 - 10 business days) - $30
DHL Express (2-3 business days) - $40
Canada Shipping - Orders over $500
DHL Express (1-3 business days) - $40
Rest of World Shipping
DHL Express (2-4 business days) - $50
We want you to be comfortable shopping with us online without being able to touch the product. Before you purchase, please check the size charts we provide against your favorite garments.
- Returns will be accepted on full-price items within 14 days of delivery (as verified by courier)
- A restocking fee of $25 applies to all orders over $500 returned for a refund. The restocking fee does not apply to returns for store credit or exchange.
- Items sold on sale or discount are final sale, no returns or exchanges.
- Items must be in original condition with all tags attached. Washed, hemmed, altered or burnt items cannot be returned.
- All return and exchange shipping costs are your responsibility
- We will process all returns within 3 business days of receipt
- Our team will acknowledge receipt and action take with your return
- If you have questions at any time you can reach us at email@example.com or use our contact form, or phone us at 510-373-9696.