The official name of this shirt is "Alpha House - The Beginning Is Here". You'd have ask Uncle Mike about the name, though.
As usual, it's cut and sewn all by Michael Masterson himself, on vintage sewing machines he restored. The fabric is a sanforized Japanese indigo crosscheck, which is a plain weave with an indigo warp and very slubby white weft.
Fit is true to size, with a 44 being roughly an XL. Minimal shrink expected with a cold wash and hang dry.
- 6.5oz indigo vintage crosscheck
- 100% cotton Japanese fabric
- Wash cold, hang dry
- True to size
- Made start to finish by Mr. Masterson, in Los Angeles, California
See how we measure - click here.
All measurements are in inches.
True to size.
In-store pickup: Free
Socks/Bandannas - free shipping
Orders over $150 - free shipping
Orders under $150 - flat rate of $8 shipping
Canada Shipping - Orders under $500
USPS First Class (10 - 15 business days) - $15
DHL Express (2-3 business days) - $30
Canada Shipping - Orders over $500
DHL Express (1-3 business days) - $30
Rest of World Shipping - Orders under $500
USPS First Class (10 - 15 business days) - $20
USPS Priority Mail (5 - 8 business days) - $35
DHL Express (2-4 business days) - $40
Rest of World Shipping - Orders over $500
DHL Express (2-4 business days) - $30
We want you to be comfortable shopping with us online without being able to touch the product. Before you purchase, please check the size charts we provide against your favorite garments.
- Returns will be accepted on full-price items within 14 days of delivery (as verified by courier)
- Items sold on sale or discount are final sale, no returns or exchanges.
- Items must be in original condition with all tags attached. Washed, hemmed, altered or burnt items cannot be returned.
- All return and exchange shipping costs are your responsibility
- We will process all returns within 3 business days of receipt
- Our team will acknowledge receipt and action take with your return
- If you have questions at any time you can reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org or use our contact form, or phone us at 510-373-9696.