Release Number 26 is one of the most incredible releases from Masterson yet. To start with, the fabric was woven right here in California, and is the first selvedge chambray woven here in California. Huston Textile Co out by Sacramento did the honors on their restored Draper loom.
As usual, these were sewn by Michael on his collection of vintage sewing machines, all of which he rescued and repaired from the scrap heap.
The details are all there - lock-stitched button holes, flat-fell seams, and a ton of special little details you'll have to discover for yourself. We will give away the secret on one - the chainstitch run-off has a copper crimp on it that's just the perfect little touch.
- Mother-of-pearl buttons hand made in Tuscon Arizona
- Lock Stitch Button Holes
- Double pass tex 40 Thread Button Holes.
- Lock Stitch Button Sew
- Flat Felled Shoulders / Sleeves / Side Seams
- Traditional Chain Run Off
- Wash on cold, hang dry.
- .25" to .5" shrink expected in length
See how we measure - click here.
In-store pickup: Free
Socks/Bandannas - free shipping
Orders over $150 - free shipping
Orders under $150 - flat rate of $8 shipping
Canada Shipping - Orders under $500
USPS First Class (10 - 15 business days) - $15
DHL Express (2-3 business days) - $30
Canada Shipping - Orders over $500
DHL Express (1-3 business days) - $30
Rest of World Shipping - Orders under $500
USPS First Class (10 - 15 business days) - $20
USPS Priority Mail (5 - 8 business days) - $35
DHL Express (2-4 business days) - $40
Rest of World Shipping - Orders over $500
DHL Express (2-4 business days) - $30
We want you to be comfortable shopping with us online without being able to touch the product. Before you purchase, please check the size charts we provide against your favorite garments.
- Returns will be accepted on full-price items within 14 days of delivery (as verified by courier)
- Items sold on sale or discount are final sale, no returns or exchanges.
- Items must be in original condition with all tags attached. Washed, hemmed, altered or burnt items cannot be returned.
- All return and exchange shipping costs are your responsibility
- We will process all returns within 3 business days of receipt
- Our team will acknowledge receipt and action take with your return
- If you have questions at any time you can reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org or use our contact form, or phone us at 510-373-9696.