Kotaro and Ian from Nine Lives design and craft garments unlike anything you've seen come out of Japanese craft manufacturing. The textiles and leathers used come from the best mills and tanneries in Japan; the factories and ateliers that cut and sew for them are the best in the world. Every step along the way is pushed further to produce something slightly feral, slightly out of step with the world.
This is the double rider jacket you've always pictured in your mind, but have never seen before. It's a false memory made real. The fit is tailored. Everything unnecessary is gone. Everything that's left behind is upgraded.
The base of the jacket is a 1.3mm steerhide combination tanned in Himeji, Japan. This tannage creates a leather that is soft and supple, yet retains enough stiffness and structure to mold to you over time. The best zippers YKK makes, the Excella, hold it shut and keep the cuffs from flapping. Front zipper is 2-way, of course, for ease of sitting and ease of looking good.
When we say tailored fit, this thing goes on like a bespoke suit jacket, and feels just as nice. The western yoke at the back combined with the trim fit and high armoles give it an aggressive stance without being in your face about. The jacket is fully lined in navy satin, including the sleeves.
These are Japanese-sized, and run quite small. You may have to go up two sizes.
- 1.3mm steerhide leather tanned in Himeji, Japan
- YKK Excella 2-way zipper
- Zipper cuffs
- 2 hand pockets + sunglasses pocket
- All pockets feature deep leather trim
- 1 flask-sized interior pocket
- Exterior pocket for your 20-unit "analog vape pack" w/ dot snap
- Navy satin full lining
- No belt loops
- Western yoke
- Slim, tailored fit - we recommend sizing up 1 size
- Made In Japan
See how we measure - click here.
All measurements are in inches.
Slim, tailored fit - we recommend sizing up 1 size.
In-store pickup: Free
Socks/Bandannas - free shipping
Orders over $150 - free shipping
Orders under $150 - flat rate of $8 shipping
Canada Shipping - Orders under $500
USPS First Class (10 - 15 business days) - $15
DHL Express (2-3 business days) - $30
Canada Shipping - Orders over $500
DHL Express (1-3 business days) - $30
Rest of World Shipping - Orders under $500
USPS First Class (10 - 15 business days) - $20
USPS Priority Mail (5 - 8 business days) - $35
DHL Express (2-4 business days) - $40
Rest of World Shipping - Orders over $500
DHL Express (2-4 business days) - $30
We want you to be comfortable shopping with us online without being able to touch the product. Before you purchase, please check the size charts we provide against your favorite garments.
- Returns will be accepted on full-price items within 14 days of delivery (as verified by courier)
- Items sold on sale or discount are final sale, no returns or exchanges.
- Items must be in original condition with all tags attached. Washed, hemmed, altered or burnt items cannot be returned.
- All return and exchange shipping costs are your responsibility
- We will process all returns within 3 business days of receipt
- Our team will acknowledge receipt and action take with your return
- If you have questions at any time you can reach us at email@example.com or use our contact form, or phone us at 510-373-9696.