Don't see an item you want from The Real McCoy's?
We can special order any item their catalog.
Contact us more for info.
The M-65 evolved from the M-1943 Field Coat via the M-1951, and was in service from 1965 until 2009. Most importantly, it is the source code for a vast swath of modern menswear, with variants appearing from every brand, and in every mutation you can imagine.
It was never officially issued in Mitchell Camo, but a handful of trial garments were made in Okinawa, Japan in the 1960s. Some were also custom-made by local tailors in Vietnam from 2-man tents (also known as shelter halfs.) Either way, to find one the original of one of these is near impossible.
This reproduction is as close to one of those rare birds as you’ll see, from the weight of the printed cotton canvas outer shell, to the deadstock lining, to the zippers. Of course, the canvas is custom made just for The Real McCoys, and any trims that couldn’t found deadstock were reproduced precisely just for them.
True to size.
- Mitchell Camo Printed Cotton Canvas
- Deadstock Cotton Poplin Lining
- McCoy's Wire Front Zipper
- Deadstock 1950s Talon Hood Zipper
- Urea Buttons
- Made in Japan
- True to size
See how we measure - click here.
Is your size out of stock? Click your size to sign up for a back-in-stock alert.
All measurements are in inches.
Our Oakland and Santa Fe stores are open for cubside pickup. View our curbside pickup info.
Due to USPS service delays, we are shipping most USA orders via UPS Ground until further notice. If you prefer to have your order shipped with USPS, please contact us and we will do our best to accommodate you.
PPE and Bandannas under $100 - $3 via USPS First Class Mail
Curbside pickup: Free
Orders over $100 - Free shipping via UPS Ground
Orders under $100 - $8 shipping via UPS Ground
Expedited Shipping (1 - 2 business days) via UPS - $35
Canada Shipping - Orders under $400
USPS First Class (10 - 15 business days) - $15
USPS Priority Mail (5 - 10 business days) - $30
DHL Express (2-3 business days) - $40
Canada Shipping - Orders over $400
DHL Express (1-3 business days) - $40
Rest of World Shipping
DHL Express (2-4 business days) - $50
We want you to be comfortable shopping with us online without being able to touch the product. Before you purchase, please check the size charts we provide against your favorite garments.
- Returns will be accepted on full-price items within 14 days of delivery (as verified by courier)
- A restocking fee of $25 applies to all orders over $500 returned for a refund. The restocking fee does not apply to returns for store credit or exchange.
- Items sold on sale or discount are final sale, no returns or exchanges.
- Items must be in original condition with all tags attached.
- Items that have been washed, hemmed, altered, excessivley worn, set aflame or touched by a private equity firm cannot be returned.
- All return and exchange shipping costs are your responsibility
- We will process all returns within 3 business days of receipt
- Our team will acknowledge receipt and action take with your return
- If you have questions at any time you can reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org or use our contact form, or phone us at 510-373-9696.