Warehouse & Co came about in 1995, as the final members of the Osaka 5, the collective responsible for driving the vintage and selvedge denim boom of the 1990s. Founded by former Evisu and Full Count employees, the twin brothers Kenji and Kenichi Shiotani, Warehouse is known for their meticulous detail and considered construction.
We absolutely love peering back into the history of a garment and seeing the changes and developments that lead to the clothing we wear and appreciate today. These trousers, painstakingly reproduced from an original pair dating back to the 1920s, are not jeans, but fall into the category of trousers called union-alls. With suspender buttons, a buckle back, and belt loops, these pants have a lot of ways to stay secure.
Cut with a high rise, and a wide, straight leg - they've got room to breathe, and are a great cut for working in, unsurprisingly. The fabric is a 13.5oz, 100% cotton selvedge fabric from Japan, that's been given a wash to account for the initial shrinkage. If you need to adjust the fit and don't own a belt or suspenders, there's a buckle back that'll do just that for you.
Holding everything together is a heavy triple stitching done in a red thread, and copper coated steel rivets. Roped belt loops, a deer skin patch, and the aforementioned brass "Union Made" suspender buttons are also cool things to appreciate here.
These run small - most people go up one full size. Rinsed, but we suggest a cold wash and hang dry.
- 100% cotton 13.5oz selvedge denim
- Triple-stitched seams in red thread
- 1920s fit - high rise, full leg
- Copper-coated steel rivets
- Brass "Union Made" suspender rivets
- Buckle back
- 5 button fly
- Vintage leather patch
- Runs small, size up
- Wash cold, hang dry
- Made in Japan
See how we measure - click here.
Is your size out of stock? Click your size to sign up for a back-in-stock alert.
All measurements are in inches.
Model Gen wears a size 32
Gen's sizing specs are:
6'1 and 180lbs
41" chest and 31" waist
Our Oakland and Santa Fe stores are open for cubside pickup. View our curbside pickup info.
Due to USPS service delays, we are shipping most USA orders via UPS Ground until further notice. If you prefer to have your order shipped with USPS, please contact us and we will do our best to accommodate you.
PPE and Bandannas under $100 - $3 via USPS First Class Mail
Curbside pickup: Free
Orders over $100 - Free shipping via UPS Ground
Orders under $100 - $8 shipping via UPS Ground
Expedited Shipping (1 - 2 business days) via UPS - $35
Canada Shipping - Orders under $400
USPS First Class (10 - 15 business days) - $15
USPS Priority Mail (5 - 10 business days) - $30
DHL Express (2-3 business days) - $40
Canada Shipping - Orders over $400
DHL Express (1-3 business days) - $40
Rest of World Shipping
DHL Express (2-4 business days) - $50
We want you to be comfortable shopping with us online without being able to touch the product. Before you purchase, please check the size charts we provide against your favorite garments.
- Returns will be accepted on full-price items within 14 days of delivery (as verified by courier)
- A restocking fee of $25 applies to all orders over $500 returned for a refund. The restocking fee does not apply to returns for store credit or exchange.
- Items sold on sale or discount are final sale, no returns or exchanges.
- Items must be in original condition with all tags attached.
- Items that have been washed, hemmed, altered, excessivley worn, set aflame or touched by a private equity firm cannot be returned.
- All return and exchange shipping costs are your responsibility
- We will process all returns within 3 business days of receipt
- Our team will acknowledge receipt and action take with your return
- If you have questions at any time you can reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org or use our contact form, or phone us at 510-373-9696.