Don't see an item you want from The Real McCoy's?
We can special order any item their catalog.
Contact us more for info.
The most desirable sweatshirts in the world are made with loopwheeled fabric from Wakayama, Japan. Fewer than 400 loopwheel knitting machines remain in Japan, with about 200 running at any time. Each machine can only produce about 12 meters a day - roughly 8 sweatshirts worth.
These machines were the standard from the 1920's until the 1960s when higher speed (and higher tension) knitting took over for the sake of efficiency at the cost of softness and comfort.
For their loopwheel program, The Real McCoy's designed their own custom 10oz fleece to be produced in Wakayama. This fleece is cut and sewn in Japan to their exacting standards into your favorite new sweatshirt, featuring a McCoy's repro of a classic Talon zipper and bucket pockets.
True to size. These will stretch out with wear, and come back to shape with a cold wash and hang dry.
- 100% cotton loopwheel fabric
- Custom 10oz fabric exclusive to The Real McCoys
- McCoy's Talon repro zipper
- Bucket pockets
Wash cold, hang dry
- True to size
- Made in Japan
See how we measure - click here.
Is your size out of stock? Click your size to sign up for a back-in-stock alert.
All measurements are in inches.
Our Oakland and Santa Fe stores are open for cubside pickup. View our curbside pickup info.
Due to USPS service delays, we are shipping most USA orders via UPS Ground until further notice. If you prefer to have your order shipped with USPS, please contact us and we will do our best to accommodate you.
PPE and Bandannas under $100 - $3 via USPS First Class Mail
Curbside pickup: Free
Orders over $100 - Free shipping via UPS Ground
Orders under $100 - $8 shipping via UPS Ground
Expedited Shipping (1 - 2 business days) via UPS - $35
Canada Shipping - Orders under $400
USPS First Class (10 - 15 business days) - $15
USPS Priority Mail (5 - 10 business days) - $30
DHL Express (2-3 business days) - $40
Canada Shipping - Orders over $400
DHL Express (1-3 business days) - $40
Rest of World Shipping
DHL Express (2-4 business days) - $50
We want you to be comfortable shopping with us online without being able to touch the product. Before you purchase, please check the size charts we provide against your favorite garments.
- Returns will be accepted on full-price items within 14 days of delivery (as verified by courier)
- A restocking fee of $25 applies to all orders over $500 returned for a refund. The restocking fee does not apply to returns for store credit or exchange.
- Items sold on sale or discount are final sale, no returns or exchanges.
- Items must be in original condition with all tags attached.
- Items that have been washed, hemmed, altered, excessivley worn, set aflame or touched by a private equity firm cannot be returned.
- All return and exchange shipping costs are your responsibility
- We will process all returns within 3 business days of receipt
- Our team will acknowledge receipt and action take with your return
- If you have questions at any time you can reach us at email@example.com or use our contact form, or phone us at 510-373-9696.