Rolling Dub Trio are produced in small batches from the Tokyo-based "The Boots Factory", the name of the production wing of RDT. Inspired by vintage styles, Rolling Dub Trio designs are unique, featuring inspired twists and always using the highest quality materials on the market.
Utilizing old world construction methods, from two-row stitchdown to 360 flat welts, Rolling Dub Trio footwear is built not only to last, but to be fully rebuildable and recraftable over time. Featuring heavy, precise stitchwork and cleanly cut uppers - Rolling Dub Trio's footwear is as handsome as it is strong and comfortable.
The Lineman III are the latest (third) revision of Rolling Dub Trio's original Lineman boots. Designed as a comfortable, all-weather lace to toe boot for outdoor environments, the Lineman IIIs offer some very significant improvements over its predecessors (and indeed most other pieces of footwear ever produced). The front of the boot is built with a heavyweight Norwegian welt, an impressive and technically challenging way to extend the durability and longevity of the boots.
To make them a little more at-home in urban environments, RDT have opted to use Vibrams #1276 outsole + heel combo, a dense high traction sole that will hold up for miles and miles and miles and miles of walking - in the city, the country, or wherever you may be.
They're made from a Japanese cow suede, with a full kip lining on the inside, and a bison tongue. Lacing up through a combo of 6 brass eyelets with 3 matching speed hooks, each pair includes a removable leather kiltie cover and brass "Rolling Dub Trio" stud (see photos).
These are built on the Rolling Dub Trio Y030 last. For average volume and D-width feet, we suggest choosing 1 full size smaller than your Brannock measurement. If you have particularly wide feet, you may only need to choose 0.5 size smaller than Brannock. If you have narrow or low volume feet, choose 1.5 sizes smaller than your Brannock size.
- Japanese dark beige cowhide suede (finished in Japan)
- Italian Kip Lining (finished in Japan)
- Rolling Dub Trio Y030 last
- Brushed finish
- 180 degree Norwegian welt
- with 360 Goodyear welt stitching
- Vibram #1276 heavy outsole + heel
- Lace to toe
- Removable kiltie included
- Brass "Rolling Dub Trio" kiltie stud included
- Gusseted tongue
- Brass hardware
- Rear pull tabs
- Custom labels
- Made in Japan for MR. BOOTSAHOLIC
We reference Brannock sizing for our footwear. The Brannock Device is the standard foot measuring tool for the world's footwear industry. Most better quality footwear stores will have one.
Built on the Rolling Dub Trio Y030 Last
Need help with sizing? Contact us.
- Narrow and low volume feet:
- 1.5 size smaller than Brannock
- D-Width and average volume feet:
- 1 size smaller than Brannock
- E & EE-Width and high volume feet:
- 0.5 size smaller than Brannock
Our Oakland and Santa Fe stores are open for cubside pickup. View our curbside pickup info.
Due to USPS service delays, we are shipping most USA orders via UPS Ground until further notice. If you prefer to have your order shipped with USPS, please contact us and we will do our best to accommodate you.
Bandanas, Patches, T-Shirts, Socks, & Hats - $5 via USPS First Class Mail
Curbside pickup: Free
Orders $300 and over - Free shipping via UPS Ground
Orders under $300 - $12 shipping via UPS Ground
Expedited Shipping (1 - 2 business days) via UPS - $40
Canada Shipping - Orders under $400
USPS First Class (10 - 15 business days) - $18
USPS Priority Mail (5 - 10 business days) - $35
DHL Express (2-3 business days) - $55
Canada Shipping - Orders over $400
DHL Express (1-3 business days) - $50
Rest of World Shipping
DHL Express (2-4 business days) - $55
We want you to be comfortable shopping with us online without being able to touch the product. Before you purchase, please check the size charts we provide against your favorite garments.
- Exchanges or returns for store credit will be accepted on full-price items within 14 days of delivery (as verified by courier)
- Items sold on sale or discount are final sale, no returns or exchanges.
- Items must be in original condition with all tags attached.
- Items that have been washed, hemmed, altered, excessively worn, set aflame or touched by a private equity firm cannot be returned.
- All return and exchange shipping costs are your responsibility
- We will process all returns within 3 business days of receipt
- Our team will acknowledge receipt and action take with your return
- Full terms and conditions are here.
- If you have questions at any time you can reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org or use our contact form, or phone us at 510-373-9696.