Our love for waxed flesh leathers on a Wesco boot knows no bounds, and the new limited edition Warren boots are right up our alley.
This 8" boot is made up in Black Horween Waxed Flesh leather. Waxed flesh leather requires minimal maintenance, only needing an occasional conditioning every 6 months to 1 year. The upper is stitched in light brown, with white outsole stitching. The top of the midsole has been left natural, with the edge waxed, and this all sits on an unimpeachable Vibram 700/705 combo.
There are 4 antique brass eyelets, followed by 3 antique brass speedhooks, and one more set of eyelets for secure lacing over the gusseted tongue. These are built on the #9165 shoe last, which runs is generous fitting in width and very accommodating
The toebox is unstructured and will collapse more with wear and become shorter in height.
As always, these are made in the USA, at Wesco's family-owned factory in Scappoose, Oregon.
- Horween Black Waxed Flesh leather
- Leather ages to tea-core color in high wear areas
- 8" height
- Unstructured toebox will flatten in height with wear
- Light brown upper stitching
- White outsole stitching
- Natural top of midsole
- Waxed edges and heels
- Vibram 700/705 sole and heel
- 5 antique brass eyelets and three brass speed hooks
- Stitchdown construction - single row of outsole stitching
- Fully rebuildable and resoleable
- Includes yellow/brown taslan laces and rawhide leather laces
- Vintage Wesco diamond stamp on ankle
- #9165 Shoe Last
- Choose 0.5 size smaller than your Brannock device size.
- Made in Scappose, Oregon USA
We reference Brannock sizing for our footwear. The Brannock Device is the standard foot measuring tool for the world's footwear industry. Most better quality footwear stores will have one.
Choose 0.5 size smaller than your Brannock device size.
Choose the same size as your Red Wing Iron Ranger or Alden Barrie last size.
Choose 0.5 size bigger than your Viberg 2030 last size.
If your feet run wider than D width, choose a half size larger than our recommendation above.
Our Oakland and Santa Fe stores are open for cubside pickup. View our curbside pickup info.
Due to USPS service delays, we are shipping most USA orders via UPS Ground until further notice. If you prefer to have your order shipped with USPS, please contact us and we will do our best to accommodate you.
PPE and Bandannas under $100 - $3 via USPS First Class Mail
Curbside pickup: Free
Orders over $100 - Free shipping via UPS Ground
Orders under $100 - $8 shipping via UPS Ground
Expedited Shipping (1 - 2 business days) via UPS - $35
Canada Shipping - Orders under $400
USPS First Class (10 - 15 business days) - $15
USPS Priority Mail (5 - 10 business days) - $30
DHL Express (2-3 business days) - $40
Canada Shipping - Orders over $400
DHL Express (1-3 business days) - $40
Rest of World Shipping
DHL Express (2-4 business days) - $50
We want you to be comfortable shopping with us online without being able to touch the product. Before you purchase, please check the size charts we provide against your favorite garments.
- Returns will be accepted on full-price items within 14 days of delivery (as verified by courier)
- A restocking fee of $25 applies to all orders over $500 returned for a refund. The restocking fee does not apply to returns for store credit or exchange.
- Items sold on sale or discount are final sale, no returns or exchanges.
- Items must be in original condition with all tags attached.
- Items that have been washed, hemmed, altered, excessivley worn, set aflame or touched by a private equity firm cannot be returned.
- All return and exchange shipping costs are your responsibility
- We will process all returns within 3 business days of receipt
- Our team will acknowledge receipt and action take with your return
- If you have questions at any time you can reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org or use our contact form, or phone us at 510-373-9696.