Horween waxed flesh is a favorite of ours for the way it wears in without requiring any fussy maintenance. When combined with the rebuildable and rugged stitchdown construction of Wesco's engineer boots, the result is a lifetime boot that will continue to evolve.
This is a limited edition release and these boots will not be restocked.
This 10" engineer boot has vintage details everywhere, including the v-stitch backstay, longer straps with pointed tips, and the Wesco diamond logo on the shaft. Solid brass roller buckles do the work keeping them on your feet, and you'll be standing on the all time champion of soles, the Vibram 700/705 combination.
The MP1339 last that these are built on runs narrow, so the E width wears like a D. Take one-half size smaller than your Brannock size.
- Limited edition Wesco release that will not be restocked
- Navy Horween waxed flesh upper
- 10" height from top of shaft to top of heel
- Unstructured toe (also known as soft toe)
- Narrowed shaft
- 1930's style stitching
- V-stitch on backstay
- Waxed midsole edges
- 1 5/8" heel height
- Stitchdown construction - fully rebuildable
- Solid brass roller buckles
- Vibram 700/705 soles
- Spring steel shanks
- Motor Patrol 1339 last
- Choose 0.5 size smaller than Brannock device size
- Made in USA
We reference Brannock sizing for our footwear. The Brannock Device is the standard foot measuring tool for the world's footwear industry. Most better quality footwear stores will have one.
Built on the Motor Patrol 1339 last, which runs narrow - E width fits like a standard D width.
Choose 0.5 size smaller than your Brannock device size.
Choose the same size as your Red Wing Iron Ranger or Alden Barrie last size.
Choose 0.5 size bigger than your Viberg 2030 last size.
Our Oakland and Santa Fe stores are open for cubside pickup. View our curbside pickup info.
Due to USPS service delays, we are shipping USA orders via UPS Ground until further notice. If you prefer to have your order shipped with USPS, please contact us and we will do our best to accommodate you.
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, we are only shipping international orders (except Canda) via DHL. We've had issues with USPS international shipments becoming lost in transit.
All orders over $500 will ship signature required. Please contact us if you need us to waive signature confirmation.
Curbside pickup: Free
Orders over $100 - Free shipping via UPS Ground
Orders under $100 - $8 shipping via UPS Ground
Expedited Shipping (1 - 2 business days) via UPS - $35
Canada Shipping - Orders under $500
USPS First Class (10 - 15 business days) - $15
USPS Priority Mail (5 - 10 business days) - $30
DHL Express (2-3 business days) - $40
Canada Shipping - Orders over $500
DHL Express (1-3 business days) - $40
Rest of World Shipping
DHL Express (2-4 business days) - $50
During our GIMME A DEAL promotion, where you'll earn a $20 gift card for every $100 spent, we are accepting returns for store credit or exchange only.
Some fancy terms and conditions apply - read them here
We want you to be comfortable shopping with us online without being able to touch the product. Before you purchase, please check the size charts we provide against your favorite garments.
- Returns will be accepted on full-price items within 14 days of delivery (as verified by courier)
- A restocking fee of $25 applies to all orders over $500 returned for a refund. The restocking fee does not apply to returns for store credit or exchange.
- Items sold on sale or discount are final sale, no returns or exchanges.
- Items must be in original condition with all tags attached. Washed, hemmed, altered or burnt items cannot be returned.
- All return and exchange shipping costs are your responsibility
- We will process all returns within 3 business days of receipt
- Our team will acknowledge receipt and action take with your return
- If you have questions at any time you can reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org or use our contact form, or phone us at 510-373-9696.
- View all our policies here