The Lambert was the first shirt ever designed by our friends at Freenote, and after 6 years of tweaks and updates, it returns in its newest (and best) iteration to date.
Based on a 1930s style workshirt, with a slightly shorter body and more room in the chest and shoulders, it's sewn up in a washed indigo stripe fabric from Japan that will fade over time with wear and washes. It's also got reinforced elbows, a sweat-proof "cigarette" pocket on the chest, and metal buttons from Japan that allow you to close the shirt all the way from the bottom to the chin strap closure at the neck.
True to size. Minimal shrinkage expected with a cold wash and hang dry.
- 100% cotton
- Japanese indigo stripe fabric
- 1/8" double needle stitching detail
- Triple needle stitch detail
- Japanese metal hardware
- Patch double elbows
- Rinsed for shrinkage
- Designed and made in Southern California, USA
See how we measure - click here.
All measurements are in inches.
Our Oakland and Santa Fe stores are open for cubside pickup. View our curbside pickup info.
Due to USPS service delays, we are shipping most USA orders via UPS Ground until further notice. If you prefer to have your order shipped with USPS, please contact us and we will do our best to accommodate you.
PPE under $100 - $3 via USPS First Class Mail
Curbside pickup: Free
Orders over $100 - Free shipping via UPS Ground
Orders under $100 - $8 shipping via UPS Ground
Expedited Shipping (1 - 2 business days) via UPS - $35
Canada Shipping - Orders under $500
USPS First Class (10 - 15 business days) - $15
USPS Priority Mail (5 - 10 business days) - $30
DHL Express (2-3 business days) - $40
Canada Shipping - Orders over $500
DHL Express (1-3 business days) - $40
Rest of World Shipping
DHL Express (2-4 business days) - $50
We want you to be comfortable shopping with us online without being able to touch the product. Before you purchase, please check the size charts we provide against your favorite garments.
Extended Winter Return Policy
Orders made between December 5 to December 25 can be returned until January 10, 2021
- Returns will be accepted on full-price items within 14 days of delivery (as verified by courier)
- A restocking fee of $25 applies to all orders over $500 returned for a refund. The restocking fee does not apply to returns for store credit or exchange.
- Items sold on sale or discount are final sale, no returns or exchanges.
- Items must be in original condition with all tags attached. Washed, hemmed, altered or burnt items cannot be returned.
- All return and exchange shipping costs are your responsibility
- We will process all returns within 3 business days of receipt
- Our team will acknowledge receipt and action take with your return
- If you have questions at any time you can reach us at email@example.com or use our contact form, or phone us at 510-373-9696.