Here at the shop, our favorite blankets are made by Indigofera, they're thick, heavy, surprisingly soft, and they always have breathtaking graphics that are fully reversible. These blankets are lifetime purchases, only getting better with age - you'll want to have one on the couch, in the back of the truck, and anywhere else you want to be cozy.
The family-owned Norwegian factory that produces these blankets have been weaving quality wool products since 1940, building on a local tradition that goes back centuries. Spinning the yarn, dying and weaving the blanket in one integrated self operated chain of production. The sheep graze on clean, fresh mountain pastures, making their wool pure and environmentally friendly.
This blanket is designed by Björn Atldax and takes inspiration from the Kappa of Japanese folklore. The Kappa is a Japanese River Monster that loves cucumbers and wrestling. Sometimes they assault Humans to try to remove the mythical "Shirikodama" from their victim's anus. It has a cavity on its head filled with water, if it dries out it loses its powers.
- 100% Norwegian wool
- Queen bed size - 59" x 79" / 150cm x 200cm
- Made in Norway
Our Oakland and Santa Fe stores are open for cubside pickup. View our curbside pickup info.
Due to USPS service delays, we are shipping most USA orders via UPS Ground until further notice. If you prefer to have your order shipped with USPS, please contact us and we will do our best to accommodate you.
PPE and Bandannas under $100 - $3 via USPS First Class Mail
Curbside pickup: Free
Orders over $100 - Free shipping via UPS Ground
Orders under $100 - $8 shipping via UPS Ground
Expedited Shipping (1 - 2 business days) via UPS - $35
Canada Shipping - Orders under $500
USPS First Class (10 - 15 business days) - $15
USPS Priority Mail (5 - 10 business days) - $30
DHL Express (2-3 business days) - $40
Canada Shipping - Orders over $500
DHL Express (1-3 business days) - $40
Rest of World Shipping
DHL Express (2-4 business days) - $50
We want you to be comfortable shopping with us online without being able to touch the product. Before you purchase, please check the size charts we provide against your favorite garments.
- Returns will be accepted on full-price items within 14 days of delivery (as verified by courier)
- A restocking fee of $25 applies to all orders over $500 returned for a refund. The restocking fee does not apply to returns for store credit or exchange.
- Items sold on sale or discount are final sale, no returns or exchanges.
- Items must be in original condition with all tags attached.
- Items that have been washed, hemmed, altered, excessivley worn, set aflame or touched by a private equity firm cannot be returned.
- All return and exchange shipping costs are your responsibility
- We will process all returns within 3 business days of receipt
- Our team will acknowledge receipt and action take with your return
- If you have questions at any time you can reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org or use our contact form, or phone us at 510-373-9696.