Don't see an item you want from The Real McCoy's?
We can special order any item their catalog.
Contact us more for info.
Here at S&S, we've long evangelized the Western Shirt. From the most ostentatious to the most humble, we like to think we've developed a discerning eye when it comes to finding excellent Western Shirts. It however, does not take a highly developed eye to see that this Wool Pile Western Shirt-Jacket is cool as hell, everyone can see that.
The Real McCoy's absolutely knock it out of the park with this ultra heavy Western Jacket, sewn up in a thick 100% wool pile fabric with a 100% cotton ground (the part of the fabric that the wool is woven into). The western front yoke drops down to cover the twin chest pockets, in the style of vintage ranch and hunting jackets from the 1960s, and the back yoke is vented for ease of movement and to help trap heat.
Heavy-duty snaps close up the sleeves, pockets, and the front of the jacket itself. This is a serious jacket, packing warmth comparable to a Real McCoy's N-1 deck jacket. In addition to being very warm, it also has serious styling potential as both an outer and an inner layer.
Fits true to size for a relaxed fit you can layer under. Dry clean only.
- 100% wool pile outer with 100% cotton ground
- Heavy snap closure
- Two chest pockets
- Western front and back yoke
- Custom labels
- Fits true to size
- Dry clean only
- Made in Japan
See how we measure - click here.
All measurements are in inches.
Model Gen wears a size 38
Gen's sizing specs are:
6'1 and 180lbs
41" chest and 31" waist
Fits true to size.
Our Oakland and Santa Fe stores are open for cubside pickup. View our curbside pickup info.
Due to USPS service delays, we are shipping USA orders via UPS Ground until further notice. If you prefer to have your order shipped with USPS, please contact us and we will do our best to accommodate you.
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, we are only shipping international orders (except Canda) via DHL. We've had issues with USPS international shipments becoming lost in transit.
All orders over $500 will ship signature required. Please contact us if you need us to waive signature confirmation.
Curbside pickup: Free
Orders over $100 - Free shipping via UPS Ground
Orders under $100 - $8 shipping via UPS Ground
Expedited Shipping (1 - 2 business days) via UPS - $35
Canada Shipping - Orders under $500
USPS First Class (10 - 15 business days) - $15
USPS Priority Mail (5 - 10 business days) - $30
DHL Express (2-3 business days) - $40
Canada Shipping - Orders over $500
DHL Express (1-3 business days) - $40
Rest of World Shipping
DHL Express (2-4 business days) - $50
Starting October 1, 2019 we now require a restocking fee of $25 on all orders over $500 returned for a refund. The restocking fee does not apply to returns for store credit or exchange.
View our other policies here
We want you to be comfortable shopping with us online without being able to touch the product. Before you purchase, please check the size charts we provide against your favorite garments.
- Returns will be accepted on full-price items within 14 days of delivery (as verified by courier)
- Starting October 1, 2019 we now require a restocking fee of $25 on all orders over $500 returned for a refund. The restocking fee does not apply to returns for store credit or exchange.
- Items sold on sale or discount are final sale, no returns or exchanges.
- Items must be in original condition with all tags attached. Washed, hemmed, altered or burnt items cannot be returned.
- All return and exchange shipping costs are your responsibility
- We will process all returns within 3 business days of receipt
- Our team will acknowledge receipt and action take with your return
- If you have questions at any time you can reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org or use our contact form, or phone us at 510-373-9696.