Not looking to simply capture some portion of the market or to produce for the sake of producing, Indi + Ash create extremely thoughtful garments, employing a variety of traditional techniques and reinvesting profit into the artisans responsible for their production, as well as the communities they live in. From hand-weaving to hand-knitting to hand-embroidery, traditional dyeing methods, and atelier-style production, they work to create truly unique and beautiful pieces that highlight the skill and history of the craftspeople who make them.
The Isaac Pants are cut in one of our favorite fits, an extremely versatile and comfortable straight leg with a medium rise and reinforced double-knees. The relaxed fit makes for a great unisex pant, and looks flattering on an extremely wide assortment of different body types.
The fabric is the real star here, handwoven with hand-spun 100% cotton yarns, it's an extremely textured and slubby herringbone with a soft hand and phenomenal drape. One set of yarns is dyed with a natural sugar and iron base, producing the black stripes, while the other is entirely undyed. The low-tension hand weave gives the fabric its unique and uneven texture.
The trims are equally worthy, with a tonal horn button, brass YKK fly zipper, and kala cotton waistband lining. Two roomy patch pockets on the front and one at the rear give you enough space for your hands and wallet, or even a cellphone/moderately sized bundle of keys.
True to size with a relaxed fit. Wash cold and hang dry.
- 100% cotton
- Handwoven HBT (herringbone twill)
- Handspun yarns
- Iron-based natural dye
- Medium rise
- Straight leg
- Double knee
- Patch pockets
- Single rear pocket
- Zip fly
- Tonal horn button
- Brass YKK zipper
- Custom labels
- True to size
- Relaxed fit
- Wash cold and hang dry
See how we measure - click here.
Is your size out of stock? Click your size to sign up for a back-in-stock alert.
All measurements are in inches.
Model Elliot wears size 2 (Small)
His sizing specs are:
6'1 and 155lbs
38" chest and 30" waist
Our Oakland and Santa Fe stores are open for cubside pickup. View our curbside pickup info.
Due to USPS service delays, we are shipping most USA orders via UPS Ground until further notice. If you prefer to have your order shipped with USPS, please contact us and we will do our best to accommodate you.
Bandanas, Patches, T-Shirts, Socks, & Hats - $5 via USPS First Class Mail
Curbside pickup: Free
Orders $300 and over - Free shipping via UPS Ground
Orders under $300 - $12 shipping via UPS Ground
Expedited Shipping (1 - 2 business days) via UPS - $40
Canada Shipping - Orders under $400
USPS First Class (10 - 15 business days) - $18
USPS Priority Mail (5 - 10 business days) - $35
DHL Express (2-3 business days) - $55
Canada Shipping - Orders over $400
DHL Express (1-3 business days) - $50
Rest of World Shipping
DHL Express (2-4 business days) - $55
We want you to be comfortable shopping with us online without being able to touch the product. Before you purchase, please check the size charts we provide against your favorite garments.
- Exchanges or returns for store credit will be accepted on full-price items within 14 days of delivery (as verified by courier)
- Items sold on sale or discount are final sale, no returns or exchanges.
- Items must be in original condition with all tags attached.
- Items that have been washed, hemmed, altered, excessively worn, set aflame or touched by a private equity firm cannot be returned.
- All return and exchange shipping costs are your responsibility
- We will process all returns within 3 business days of receipt
- Our team will acknowledge receipt and action take with your return
- Full terms and conditions are here.
- If you have questions at any time you can reach us at email@example.com or use our contact form, or phone us at 510-373-9696.