Essentially two jackets in one, the Insulated Duffle coat is a seriously impressive piece of outwear. Cut long, with raglan sleeves, a full hood, lightweight polyester interlining that will keep you warm in temperatures approaching freezing. Surrounding the body of the jacket is a removable shell, made from deadstock vintage US Army parachute materials.
Without the shell on, the body doesn't have and way to close up, and will sit open like a robe. When the shell is attached (it snaps on at multiple points around the body, sleeves, and neck using DOT snaps) the front can be closed with DOT snap parachute straps, a thematic interpretation of the classic duffle coat toggle closure.
Through the slightly sheer nylon shell, Monitaly's BETRO Paisley pattern can be faintly seen. This pattern becomes more and less visible in shifting lighting conditions, and as the shell clings to or pulls away from different parts of the body, giving the entire garment a very dynamic appearance.
Outer shell or not, there are two easy accessible bucket pockets on the main body of the jacket, which are padded for additional warmth and comfort. The body is lined with a quilted nylon that slides easily over other layers and warms quickly to your body. Produced start to finish in Los Angeles, California.
Fits true to size. Dry clean or spot clean only.
- 100% cotton BETRO paisley fabric
- 1970-80’s vintage US Army parachute fabrics
- 100% nylon ripstop parachute shell
- 7oz high-loft virgin hollow polyester insulation
- 100% quilted nylon lining
- Scovill brass DOT snap buttons
- Removable shell
- Full hood
- Very long body
- 2 wool insulated pockets on the front
- Raglan sleeves
- Original parachute fabrics unmodified
- Custom woven labels
- True to size
- Dry clean only
- Made in LA
See how we measure - click here.
Is your size out of stock? Click your size to sign up for a back-in-stock alert.
All measurements are in inches.
Model Gen wears a size 42
Gen's sizing specs are:
6'1 and 180lbs
41" chest and 31" waist
Fits true to size. Spot clean or dry clean only.
Our Oakland and Santa Fe stores are open for cubside pickup. View our curbside pickup info.
Due to USPS service delays, we are shipping most USA orders via UPS Ground until further notice. If you prefer to have your order shipped with USPS, please contact us and we will do our best to accommodate you.
PPE and Bandannas under $100 - $3 via USPS First Class Mail
Curbside pickup: Free
Orders $300 and over - Free shipping via UPS Ground
Orders under $300 - $12 shipping via UPS Ground
Expedited Shipping (1 - 2 business days) via UPS - $40
Canada Shipping - Orders under $400
USPS First Class (10 - 15 business days) - $18
USPS Priority Mail (5 - 10 business days) - $35
DHL Express (2-3 business days) - $55
Canada Shipping - Orders over $400
DHL Express (1-3 business days) - $50
Rest of World Shipping
DHL Express (2-4 business days) - $55
We want you to be comfortable shopping with us online without being able to touch the product. Before you purchase, please check the size charts we provide against your favorite garments.
- Exchanges or returns for store credit will be accepted on full-price items within 14 days of delivery (as verified by courier)
- Items sold on sale or discount are final sale, no returns or exchanges.
- Items must be in original condition with all tags attached.
- Items that have been washed, hemmed, altered, excessively worn, set aflame or touched by a private equity firm cannot be returned.
- All return and exchange shipping costs are your responsibility
- We will process all returns within 3 business days of receipt
- Our team will acknowledge receipt and action take with your return
- Full terms and conditions are here.
- If you have questions at any time you can reach us at email@example.com or use our contact form, or phone us at 510-373-9696.