An Indy boot for rough weather - the waxy, oily kudu is nearly maintenance-free and will shake off anything you can throw at it. The Vibram (Veee-bram, not Vy-Bram) lugged soles let you stomp through rain, snow, mud, or whatever else (we're looking at you, SOMA) you might encounter on your daily treks.
This runs large and wide, if you haven't had a pair of Alden on the Trubalance last, please consult us before ordering.
- Dark Brown Kudu
- Matched eyelets
- Speed hooks
- Moc toe stitching
- Close heel storm welt
- Vibram lug sole
- Trubalance last
In-store pickup: Free
Socks/Bandannas - free shipping
Orders over $150 - free shipping
Orders under $150 - flat rate of $8 shipping
Canada Shipping - Orders under $500
USPS First Class (10 - 15 business days) - $15
DHL Express (2-3 business days) - $30
Canada Shipping - Orders over $500
DHL Express (1-3 business days) - $30
Rest of World Shipping - Orders under $500
USPS First Class (10 - 15 business days) - $20
USPS Priority Mail (5 - 8 business days) - $35
DHL Express (2-4 business days) - $40
Rest of World Shipping - Orders over $500
DHL Express (2-4 business days) - $30
We want you to be comfortable shopping with us online without being able to touch the product. Before you purchase, please check the size charts we provide against your favorite garments.
- Returns will be accepted on full-price items within 14 days of delivery (as verified by courier)
- Items sold on sale or discount are final sale, no returns or exchanges.
- Items must be in original condition with all tags attached. Washed, hemmed, altered or burnt items cannot be returned.
- All return and exchange shipping costs are your responsibility
- We will process all returns within 3 business days of receipt
- Our team will acknowledge receipt and action take with your return
- If you have questions at any time you can reach us at email@example.com or use our contact form, or phone us at 510-373-9696.