Momotaro are one of the in-house brands of Collect Mills, which means that they produce their own fabrics, and can be as wild or imaginative as they want with them. Though Momotaro is primarily known for their (very good) denim, it would be a crime to ignore their other offerings, the shirts, knits and jackets that make up the rest of the lineup (because they are also very good).
You'd never know from our website, but we've actually stocked the Indigo Sweat Cardigan for years now! It's one of those pieces that never actually made it onto our website, because they would always sell out in store before we had a chance to get them measured, photographed, edited...ect.
But, with the pandemic, nobody can buy them in store, so I had enough time to get these up on the website, so you all can see what a great piece this is.
Some brands are bold enough to ask the question: "what if X was made of sweatpants?" Most will never get the answer they want, because it's no simple undertaking. Luckily, Momotaro is not most brands, and they knocked it out of the park on this one.
A sophisticated, loopwheel shawl collar cardigan, with three patch pockets, chunky brown buttons, and it's indigo-dyed? Yes. Sewn up in a 100% cotton loopwheeled fabric, the indigo sweat cardigan lets you feel classy without sacrificing any of the comfort you deserve.
Fits true to size. Minimal shrinkage expected with a cold wash and hang dry.
- 100% cotton
- Indigo loopwheel fabric
- Three patch pockets
- Shawl collar
- Ribbed cuffs
- Fits true to size
- Wash cold, hang dry
- Made in Japan
See how we measure - click here.
All measurements are in inches.
Model Gen wears a size Medium
Gen's sizing specs are:
6'1 and 180lbs
41" chest and 31" waist
Fits true to size.
We're on vacation until January 24. Orders will take longer to process and we will be slower responding to e-mails.
Read more about what's affected.
Due to USPS service delays, we are shipping most USA orders via UPS Ground until further notice. If you prefer to have your order shipped with USPS, please contact us and we will do our best to accommodate you.
PPE under $100 - $3 via USPS First Class Mail
Curbside pickup: Free (please wait for us to notify you that your order is ready)
Orders over $100 - Free shipping via UPS Ground
Orders under $100 - $8 shipping via UPS Ground
Expedited Shipping (1 - 2 business days) via UPS - $35
Canada Shipping - Orders under $500
USPS First Class (10 - 15 business days) - $15
USPS Priority Mail (5 - 10 business days) - $30
DHL Express (2-3 business days) - $40
Canada Shipping - Orders over $500
DHL Express (1-3 business days) - $40
Rest of World Shipping
DHL Express (2-4 business days) - $50
We want you to be comfortable shopping with us online without being able to touch the product. Before you purchase, please check the size charts we provide against your favorite garments.
- Returns will be accepted on full-price items within 14 days of delivery (as verified by courier)
- A restocking fee of $25 applies to all orders over $500 returned for a refund. The restocking fee does not apply to returns for store credit or exchange.
- Items sold on sale or discount are final sale, no returns or exchanges.
- Items must be in original condition with all tags attached. Washed, hemmed, altered or burnt items cannot be returned.
- All return and exchange shipping costs are your responsibility
- We will process all returns within 3 business days of receipt
- Our team will acknowledge receipt and action take with your return
- If you have questions at any time you can reach us at email@example.com or use our contact form, or phone us at 510-373-9696.