Everyone assumes that modern socks are just blasted out by hosiery robots somewhere humid with cheap labor. The truth is that knitting machines are complicated, and required highly skilled labor to run; and that there is a wide spectrum of these machines in use out there.
RoToTo works with factories around the Nara Prefecture and Goryocho village. Sock making began there over 100 years ago with a single machine brought home from the USA. Every one of their socks are careful balance between yarns, machines, and craftspeople. Even the most state-of-the art machines require operators who understands the nuances of the product being made.
RoToTo also makes high quality knit accessories. Made in thick-knit 100% Cotton, this Roll-Up Beanie is an all-year staple in the perfect weight and feel for constant wear.
- 100% Cotton
- One size fits all
- Wash cold, hang dry
- Made in Nara Prefecture, Japan
Our Oakland and Santa Fe stores are open for cubside pickup. View our curbside pickup info.
Due to USPS service delays, we are shipping most USA orders via UPS Ground until further notice. If you prefer to have your order shipped with USPS, please contact us and we will do our best to accommodate you.
PPE and Bandannas under $100 - $3 via USPS First Class Mail
Curbside pickup: Free
Orders over $100 - Free shipping via UPS Ground
Orders under $100 - $8 shipping via UPS Ground
Expedited Shipping (1 - 2 business days) via UPS - $35
Canada Shipping - Orders under $400
USPS First Class (10 - 15 business days) - $15
USPS Priority Mail (5 - 10 business days) - $30
DHL Express (2-3 business days) - $40
Canada Shipping - Orders over $400
DHL Express (1-3 business days) - $40
Rest of World Shipping
DHL Express (2-4 business days) - $50
We want you to be comfortable shopping with us online without being able to touch the product. Before you purchase, please check the size charts we provide against your favorite garments.
- Returns will be accepted on full-price items within 14 days of delivery (as verified by courier)
- A restocking fee of $25 applies to all orders over $500 returned for a refund. The restocking fee does not apply to returns for store credit or exchange.
- Items sold on sale or discount are final sale, no returns or exchanges.
- Items must be in original condition with all tags attached.
- Items that have been washed, hemmed, altered, excessivley worn, set aflame or touched by a private equity firm cannot be returned.
- All return and exchange shipping costs are your responsibility
- We will process all returns within 3 business days of receipt
- Our team will acknowledge receipt and action take with your return
- If you have questions at any time you can reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org or use our contact form, or phone us at 510-373-9696.