Kapital is undoubtedly one of our most unique brands, as well as one of our favorites. From their iconic Ring Coats and Century Denim, to the scarves and bandannas we love so much, to their patchwork and Kountry pieces, and everything else they make, Kapital is a brand that has earned their reputation of style, brilliance, and just a hint of madness.
One of the things Kapital does best is patchwork, and the Katmandu shirt has been a staple for us since we first laid eyes on it. As part of the Kountry line, each shirt is hand distressed and sewn together to exact specifications, creating a garment that is as unique and interesting as it is consistent and well-made. The shirt is sewn up from several different fabrics, including a denim, a floral fabric, and an indigo linen.
The collar and hem have frayed detailing along their edges, but the real standout detail (besides the patchwork) is the single pocket sewn into the left side of the body of the shirt. Mismatched buttons tie the whole thing together. As a reminder, these are handmade items, and each piece may have subtle variations from the one pictured.
True to size. No shrinkage expected with a cold wash and hang dry.
- 50% cotton, 50% linen
- Handmade patchwork fabric
- Mismatched buttons
- Pocket on left side of body
- Hand-distressed details
- Indigo dyed
- Wash cold, hang dry
- Made by Kapital in Japan
See how we measure - click here.
All measurements are in inches.
Our Oakland and Santa Fe stores are open for cubside pickup. View our curbside pickup info.
Due to USPS service delays, we are shipping most USA orders via UPS Ground until further notice. If you prefer to have your order shipped with USPS, please contact us and we will do our best to accommodate you.
PPE under $100 - $3 via USPS First Class Mail
Curbside pickup: Free
Orders over $100 - Free shipping via UPS Ground
Orders under $100 - $8 shipping via UPS Ground
Expedited Shipping (1 - 2 business days) via UPS - $35
Canada Shipping - Orders under $500
USPS First Class (10 - 15 business days) - $15
USPS Priority Mail (5 - 10 business days) - $30
DHL Express (2-3 business days) - $40
Canada Shipping - Orders over $500
DHL Express (1-3 business days) - $40
Rest of World Shipping
DHL Express (2-4 business days) - $50
We want you to be comfortable shopping with us online without being able to touch the product. Before you purchase, please check the size charts we provide against your favorite garments.
Extended Winter Return Policy
Orders made between December 5 to December 25 can be returned until January 10, 2021
- Returns will be accepted on full-price items within 14 days of delivery (as verified by courier)
- A restocking fee of $25 applies to all orders over $500 returned for a refund. The restocking fee does not apply to returns for store credit or exchange.
- Items sold on sale or discount are final sale, no returns or exchanges.
- Items must be in original condition with all tags attached. Washed, hemmed, altered or burnt items cannot be returned.
- All return and exchange shipping costs are your responsibility
- We will process all returns within 3 business days of receipt
- Our team will acknowledge receipt and action take with your return
- If you have questions at any time you can reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org or use our contact form, or phone us at 510-373-9696.