When we first encountered Peanuts & Co in Japan, we instantly in love with the collection. Founder Yoshiki Suzuki is good friends with Shin Takizawa of Neighborhood, and shares a similar humor-tinged dark aesthetic.
The Peanut is the eponymous mascot of the company, showing up in a few different forms. This version is a limited edition collaboration with American streetwear company HUF. The top unscrews on this pendant to store your nutritional yeast, and comes with a tiny spoon to sprinkle it on your food. When the H on the top-hat aligns with the tongue, the jar is sealed, and will not open even on your keychain.
- 100% solid brass with a copper tongue
- Limited edition collaboration with HUF
- Comes with "FUCK IT" spoon inside
- 2.5" tall including bail
- Handmade in Japan
Our Oakland and Santa Fe stores are open for cubside pickup. View our curbside pickup info.
Due to USPS service delays, we are shipping most USA orders via UPS Ground until further notice. If you prefer to have your order shipped with USPS, please contact us and we will do our best to accommodate you.
Bandanas, Patches, T-Shirts, Socks, & Hats - $5 via USPS First Class Mail
Curbside pickup: Free
Orders $300 and over - Free shipping via UPS Ground
Orders under $300 - $12 shipping via UPS Ground
Expedited Shipping (1 - 2 business days) via UPS - $40
Canada Shipping - Orders under $400
USPS First Class (10 - 15 business days) - $18
USPS Priority Mail (5 - 10 business days) - $35
DHL Express (2-3 business days) - $55
Canada Shipping - Orders over $400
DHL Express (1-3 business days) - $50
Rest of World Shipping
DHL Express (2-4 business days) - $55
We want you to be comfortable shopping with us online without being able to touch the product. Before you purchase, please check the size charts we provide against your favorite garments.
- Exchanges or returns for store credit will be accepted on full-price items within 14 days of delivery (as verified by courier)
- Items sold on sale or discount are final sale, no returns or exchanges.
- Items must be in original condition with all tags attached.
- Items that have been washed, hemmed, altered, excessively worn, set aflame or touched by a private equity firm cannot be returned.
- All return and exchange shipping costs are your responsibility
- We will process all returns within 3 business days of receipt
- Our team will acknowledge receipt and action take with your return
- Full terms and conditions are here.
- If you have questions at any time you can reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org or use our contact form, or phone us at 510-373-9696.