Part of the limited release Wesco Family Collection, these 7" boots are extremely versatile. Starting with their Hendrik as a template, they're built on the 1339 last with one less heel lift than usual.
7 copper eyelets lace up the Horween Chromexcel brown horsehide uppers. The brogue cap toes are held down with two rows of double stitching, a theme echoed with the four row stitching on the quarter.
The brown horsehide leather will have variations in color, tone and grain - this is a normal characteristic of this leather.
Leather kilties are included, along with a leather bag containing a boot care kit and a possibly a lock of hair from our Wesco sales rep, Chris Warren.
As always, these are made in the USA, at Wesco's family-owned factory in Scappoose, Oregon.
The MP1339 last that these are built on runs narrow, so the E width wears like a D. Take one-half size smaller than your Brannock size.
- Brown Horween Chromexcel horsehide
- 7" height
- Vibram #269 sole and heel
- 7 copper eyelets
- Spring steel shanks
- Kilties included
- Motor Patrol 1339 last
- Choose 0.5 size smaller than Brannock device size
- Limited release part of Wesco's Family Collection
- Intended for family use only; if you are childless we suggest the Combat Boot instead
- Made in USA
We reference Brannock sizing for our footwear. The Brannock Device is the standard foot measuring tool for the world's footwear industry. Most better quality footwear stores will have one.
Choose 0.5 size smaller than your Brannock device size.
Our Oakland and Santa Fe stores are open for cubside pickup. View our curbside pickup info.
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, we are only shipping international orders (except Canda) via DHL. We've had issues with USPS international shipments becoming lost in transit.
All orders over $500 will ship signature required. Please contact us if you need us to waive signature confirmation.
Curbside pickup: Free
Socks/Bandannas - Free shipping
Orders over $150 - Free shipping
Orders under $150 - Flat rate of $8 shipping
Expedited Shipping (1 - 2 business days) - $35
Canada Shipping - Orders under $500
USPS First Class (10 - 15 business days) - $15
USPS Priority Mail (5 - 10 business days) - $30
DHL Express (2-3 business days) - $40
Canada Shipping - Orders over $500
DHL Express (1-3 business days) - $40
Rest of World Shipping
DHL Express (2-4 business days) - $50
Starting October 1, 2019 we now require a restocking fee of $25 on all orders over $500 returned for a refund. The restocking fee does not apply to returns for store credit or exchange.
View our other policies here
We want you to be comfortable shopping with us online without being able to touch the product. Before you purchase, please check the size charts we provide against your favorite garments.
- Returns will be accepted on full-price items within 14 days of delivery (as verified by courier)
- Starting October 1, 2019 we now require a restocking fee of $25 on all orders over $500 returned for a refund. The restocking fee does not apply to returns for store credit or exchange.
- Items sold on sale or discount are final sale, no returns or exchanges.
- Items must be in original condition with all tags attached. Washed, hemmed, altered or burnt items cannot be returned.
- All return and exchange shipping costs are your responsibility
- We will process all returns within 3 business days of receipt
- Our team will acknowledge receipt and action take with your return
- If you have questions at any time you can reach us at email@example.com or use our contact form, or phone us at 510-373-9696.