Founded by shoe industry veteran Tull Price, FEIT's focus is on building shoes by hand, one pair at a time, that you'll have for years.
Each pair is hand-made end-to-end, which means the leather is hand-cut, rather than die-cut. From there, they're hand-lasted where the one-piece leather upper sits for a week to take shape before moving onto the next step.
It's worth noting here that the single-piece upper is a big deal as well. That's quite a trick to pull off even in bespoke shoe-making and to have it in a sneaker adds the same strength and comfort from the lack of seams.
Underneath the sneaker exterior is a full Goodyear welted shoe, which means that these can be rebuilt time and time again, wearing in rather than wearing out. The welting and sewing is all done by hand, with no machine-stitching involved.
All of this process takes place in a single hand-sewing facility in China which originally serviced a very large shoe brand that pulled out in search of lower prices elsewhere.
The upper on these is a tan semi-cordovan. Cordovan leather, historically made from the buttocks section of a horse skin, has been used only for luxury dress shoes. FEIT shoes use the entire skin—hence the name "semi-cordovan”.
New for this year is the addition of a Vibram rubber layer to the sole, for durability and traction
- Tan semi-cordovan uppers
- Resoleable, and rebuildable
- Entirely hand-made, start to finish
- Vibram sole and heel
- Hand-sewn Goodyear construction
- True to Brannock size
See how we measure - click here.
These are true to your Brannock size. If you are between sizes, take the next size up, as there are cork and buffalo leather footbeds included to adjust the fit.
Please note some of our shipping rates have changed.
All orders over $500 will ship signature required. Please contact us if you need us to waive signature confirmation.
In-store pickup: Free
Socks/Bandannas - Free shipping
Orders over $150 - free shipping
Orders under $150 - flat rate of $8 shipping
Expedited Shipping (1 - 2 business days) - $35
Canada Shipping - Orders under $500
USPS First Class (10 - 15 business days) - $15
USPS Priority Mail (5 - 10 business days) - $30
DHL Express (2-3 business days) - $40
Canada Shipping - Orders over $500
DHL Express (1-3 business days) - $40
Rest of World Shipping - Orders under $500
USPS Priority Mail (5 - 8 business days) - $35
DHL Express (2-4 business days) - $50
Rest of World Shipping - Orders over $500
DHL Express (2-4 business days) - $50
Starting October 1, 2019 we now require a restocking fee of $25 on all orders over $500 returned for a refund. The restocking fee does not apply to returns for store credit or exchange.
Our return policies are different during our November promotion - view the terms and conditions here.
We want you to be comfortable shopping with us online without being able to touch the product. Before you purchase, please check the size charts we provide against your favorite garments.
- Returns will be accepted on full-price items within 14 days of delivery (as verified by courier)
- Starting October 1, 2019 we now require a restocking fee of $25 on all orders over $500 returned for a refund. The restocking fee does not apply to returns for store credit or exchange.
- Items sold on sale or discount are final sale, no returns or exchanges.
- Items must be in original condition with all tags attached. Washed, hemmed, altered or burnt items cannot be returned.
- All return and exchange shipping costs are your responsibility
- We will process all returns within 3 business days of receipt
- Our team will acknowledge receipt and action take with your return
- If you have questions at any time you can reach us at email@example.com or use our contact form, or phone us at 510-373-9696.