Inspired by vintage 1950’s US Army two-button cold weather undershirts, these are sewn up with new old stock “Fisherman’s rib stitch” jersey knit. The fabric is yarn-dyed a deep indigo and was knit in the USA. The shirts are hot-washed and dried to knock out extra crocking and shrink.
The top shoulder gusset is a stretch-resistance reverse weave to help keep the shape of the garment. The front placket is a indigo-dyed plain-weave fabric and closes with two corozo nut buttons. Flatlock seams throughout for comfort, with contrasting green thread on the inside of the seams.
Size down from your usual shirt size to account for stretch. No shrink with a cold wash and hang dry.
- 100% cotton jersey knit
- Dead stock USA-made fabric
- Corozo nut buttons
- Flatlock construction
- Size down
- Wash cold, hang dry
- Made in USA
See how we measure - click here.
Is your size out of stock? Click your size to sign up for a back-in-stock alert.
All measurements are in inches.
Our Oakland and Santa Fe stores are open for cubside pickup. View our curbside pickup info.
Due to USPS service delays, we are shipping most USA orders via UPS Ground until further notice. If you prefer to have your order shipped with USPS, please contact us and we will do our best to accommodate you.
PPE and Bandannas under $100 - $3 via USPS First Class Mail
Curbside pickup: Free
Orders over $100 - Free shipping via UPS Ground
Orders under $100 - $8 shipping via UPS Ground
Expedited Shipping (1 - 2 business days) via UPS - $35
Canada Shipping - Orders under $500
USPS First Class (10 - 15 business days) - $15
USPS Priority Mail (5 - 10 business days) - $30
DHL Express (2-3 business days) - $40
Canada Shipping - Orders over $500
DHL Express (1-3 business days) - $40
Rest of World Shipping
DHL Express (2-4 business days) - $50
We want you to be comfortable shopping with us online without being able to touch the product. Before you purchase, please check the size charts we provide against your favorite garments.
- Returns will be accepted on full-price items within 14 days of delivery (as verified by courier)
- A restocking fee of $25 applies to all orders over $500 returned for a refund. The restocking fee does not apply to returns for store credit or exchange.
- Items sold on sale or discount are final sale, no returns or exchanges.
- Items must be in original condition with all tags attached.
- Items that have been washed, hemmed, altered, excessivley worn, set aflame or touched by a private equity firm cannot be returned.
- All return and exchange shipping costs are your responsibility
- We will process all returns within 3 business days of receipt
- Our team will acknowledge receipt and action take with your return
- If you have questions at any time you can reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org or use our contact form, or phone us at 510-373-9696.