Inspired by vintage 1950’s US Army two-button cold weather undershirts, these are sewn up with new old stock “Fisherman’s rib stitch” jersey knit. The fabric is yarn-dyed a deep indigo and was knit in the USA. The shirts are hot-washed and dried to knock out extra crocking and shrink.
The top shoulder gusset is a stretch-resistance reverse weave to help keep the shape of the garment. The front placket is a indigo-dyed plain-weave fabric and closes with two corozo nut buttons. Flatlock seams throughout for comfort, with contrasting green thread on the inside of the seams.
Size down from your usual shirt size to account for stretch. No shrink with a cold wash and hang dry.
- 100% cotton jersey knit
- Dead stock USA-made fabric
- Corozo nut buttons
- Flatlock construction
- Size down
- Wash cold, hang dry
- Made in USA
See how we measure - click here.
All measurements are in inches.
In-store pickup: Free
Socks/Bandannas - free shipping
Orders over $150 - free shipping
Orders under $150 - flat rate of $8 shipping
Canada Shipping - Orders under $500
USPS First Class (10 - 15 business days) - $15
DHL Express (2-3 business days) - $30
Canada Shipping - Orders over $500
DHL Express (1-3 business days) - $30
Rest of World Shipping - Orders under $500
USPS First Class (10 - 15 business days) - $20
USPS Priority Mail (5 - 8 business days) - $35
DHL Express (2-4 business days) - $40
Rest of World Shipping - Orders over $500
DHL Express (2-4 business days) - $30
We want you to be comfortable shopping with us online without being able to touch the product. Before you purchase, please check the size charts we provide against your favorite garments.
- Returns will be accepted on full-price items within 14 days of delivery (as verified by courier)
- Items sold on sale or discount are final sale, no returns or exchanges.
- Items must be in original condition with all tags attached. Washed, hemmed, altered or burnt items cannot be returned.
- All return and exchange shipping costs are your responsibility
- We will process all returns within 3 business days of receipt
- Our team will acknowledge receipt and action take with your return
- If you have questions at any time you can reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org or use our contact form, or phone us at 510-373-9696.