Kapital's bandanas have always been over-the-top in one way or another. This is one of the most interesting and special ones that they've turned out.
There's a rich history in Japanese art, especially within the world of ukiyo-e of erotic works. These are known as "shunga" - literal translation being 'spring pictures'. The artwork on this bandana references that, and blends it with an array of fruits. Around the shop, we've taken to calling it the "fruit salad surprise" bandana.
- 21.5” x 21.5”
- 100% cotton
- Wash cold, hang dry
- Made in Japan
- Parental guidance suggested
In-store pickup: Free
Socks/Bandannas - free shipping
Orders over $150 - free shipping
Orders under $150 - flat rate of $8 shipping
Canada Shipping - Orders under $500
USPS First Class (10 - 15 business days) - $15
USPS Priority Mail (5 - 8 business days) - $30
USPS Priority Mail Express (3 - 5 business days) - $40
DHL Express (1-3 business days) - $30
Canada Shipping - Orders over $500
DHL Express (overnight) - $30
We want you to be comfortable shopping with us online without being able to touch the product. Before you purchase, please check the size charts we provide against your favorite garments.
- Returns will be accepted on full-price items within 14 days of delivery (as verified by courier)
- Items sold on sale or discount are final sale, no returns or exchanges.
- Items must be in original condition with all tags attached. Washed, hemmed, altered or burnt items cannot be returned.
- All return and exchange shipping costs are your responsibility
- We will process all returns within 3 business days of receipt
- Our team will acknowledge receipt and action take with your return
- If you have questions at any time you can reach us at email@example.com or use our contact form, or phone us at 510-373-9696.