This is an exclusive edition of the Front Range Boot from Truman just for us in 270 degree Goodyear welted construction. All Truman Goodyear welted boots are hand-welted.
Java waxed flesh from Horween in Chicago sits on top of a natural midsole with a Vibram 430 mini-lug sole for maximum traction. A rolled natural Chromexcel top around the ankle adds a clean finish to this rugged boot, and we matched it with a smooth-out natural Chromexcel tongue. No pull-tab for a clean back; 4 antique brass eyelets and 3 speedhooks close up the boot.
The heavily waxed flesh leather is just how we like our leathers, full of character and very rich - as the leather ages and wears, the flesh will start to show through. Care is simple - oil regularly, and you'll have the boots for a lifetime.
Contact us if you have sizing concerns. In general, you will want to take your size on a Brannock device.
- Cap Toe
- Brown Upper Stitching
- Rolled leather ankle stitching in natural Chromexcel
- Natural Chromexcel tongue and rolled top edge
- Unstructured toebox
- No Pull Tab
- 4 Antique Brass Eyelets, 3 speed hooks
- Black Vibram 430 lugged outsole
- Take your Brannock size
- Made in USA
Our Oakland and Santa Fe stores are open for cubside pickup. View our curbside pickup info.
Due to USPS service delays, we are shipping USA orders via UPS Ground until further notice. If you prefer to have your order shipped with USPS, please contact us and we will do our best to accommodate you.
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, we are only shipping international orders (except Canda) via DHL. We've had issues with USPS international shipments becoming lost in transit.
All orders over $500 will ship signature required. Please contact us if you need us to waive signature confirmation.
Curbside pickup: Free
Orders over $100 - Free shipping via UPS Ground
Orders under $100 - $8 shipping via UPS Ground
Expedited Shipping (1 - 2 business days) via UPS - $35
Canada Shipping - Orders under $500
USPS First Class (10 - 15 business days) - $15
USPS Priority Mail (5 - 10 business days) - $30
DHL Express (2-3 business days) - $40
Canada Shipping - Orders over $500
DHL Express (1-3 business days) - $40
Rest of World Shipping
DHL Express (2-4 business days) - $50
Starting October 1, 2019 we now require a restocking fee of $25 on all orders over $500 returned for a refund. The restocking fee does not apply to returns for store credit or exchange.
View our other policies here
We want you to be comfortable shopping with us online without being able to touch the product. Before you purchase, please check the size charts we provide against your favorite garments.
- Returns will be accepted on full-price items within 14 days of delivery (as verified by courier)
- Starting October 1, 2019 we now require a restocking fee of $25 on all orders over $500 returned for a refund. The restocking fee does not apply to returns for store credit or exchange.
- Items sold on sale or discount are final sale, no returns or exchanges.
- Items must be in original condition with all tags attached. Washed, hemmed, altered or burnt items cannot be returned.
- All return and exchange shipping costs are your responsibility
- We will process all returns within 3 business days of receipt
- Our team will acknowledge receipt and action take with your return
- If you have questions at any time you can reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org or use our contact form, or phone us at 510-373-9696.