This is an exclusive edition of the Front Range Boot from Truman just for us.
Java waxed flesh from Horween in Chicago sits on top of a natural midsole with a Vibram 430 mini-lug sole for maximum traction. A rolled leather top around the ankle adds a clean finish to this rugged boot.
The heavily waxed flesh leather is just how we like our leathers, full of character and very rich - as the leather ages and wears, the flesh will start to show through. Care is simple - oil regularly, and you'll have the boots for a lifetime.
Truman uses a modified double stitchdown construction, based on the way logging boots are built in the Pacific Northwest. The vamp (front) of the boot is flared out, and stitched down to the midsole a little over 1/4 of the way around the boot. The remainder of the midsole is nailed into place. The second row of stitching runs 3/4 around the boot to attach the outsole, until the point where the heels are nailed and glued into place.
Contact us if you have sizing concerns. In general, you will want to take 1/2 half size larger than the Red Wing Heritage Iron Ranger, or 1/2 size down from your sneaker size; true to size on a Brannock device.
- Cap Toe
- Brown Upper Stitching
- Rolled leather ankle stitching in brown chromexcel
- Brown chromexcel tongue
- Unstructured toebox
- No Pull Tab
- 4 Antique Brass Eyelets, 3 speed hooks
- Black Vibram 430 lugged outsole
- Add 1/2 size to your Red Wing Heritage size
In-store pickup: Free
Socks/Bandannas - free shipping
Orders over $150 - free shipping
Orders under $150 - flat rate of $8 shipping
Canada Shipping - Orders under $500
USPS First Class (10 - 15 business days) - $15
DHL Express (2-3 business days) - $30
Canada Shipping - Orders over $500
DHL Express (1-3 business days) - $30
Rest of World Shipping - Orders under $500
USPS First Class (10 - 15 business days) - $20
USPS Priority Mail (5 - 8 business days) - $35
DHL Express (2-4 business days) - $40
Rest of World Shipping - Orders over $500
DHL Express (2-4 business days) - $30
We want you to be comfortable shopping with us online without being able to touch the product. Before you purchase, please check the size charts we provide against your favorite garments.
- Returns will be accepted on full-price items within 14 days of delivery (as verified by courier)
- Items sold on sale or discount are final sale, no returns or exchanges.
- Items must be in original condition with all tags attached. Washed, hemmed, altered or burnt items cannot be returned.
- All return and exchange shipping costs are your responsibility
- We will process all returns within 3 business days of receipt
- Our team will acknowledge receipt and action take with your return
- If you have questions at any time you can reach us at email@example.com or use our contact form, or phone us at 510-373-9696.