Established in 2014, Truman Boot Company has lived and operated in three different states since its founding. From Pennsylvania, to Colorado, and finally to Oregon, Truman Boots have always been made start to finish in the USA. This is an exclusive edition of the Front Range Boot from Truman just for us in 270 degree Goodyear, direct-channelled welt construction. All Truman Goodyear welted boots are direct-channelled welts.
Sewn up in a rich black teacore leather developed exclusively for Truman Boot Company by Horween in Chicago. The dye recipe contains fewer color stabilizers than usual, resulting in a less stable topcoat of black dye on the leather. These boots will scuff, crease, and fade to brown quickly, easily, and dramatically.
Runs true to size, take the same size as your Brannock measurement size.
- Black Teacore Cowhide (US) upper
- Custom-tanned Horween leather made exclusively for Truman Boot Co.
- Comes with rawhide and waxed round laces
- Unstructured toebox
- No Pull Tab
- 4 Antique Brass Eyelets, 2 speed hooks, and then one more eyelet
- Black Vibram 430 lugged outsole
- Built on the Truman C-55 last
- Take your Brannock size
- Made in Eugene, Oregon, USA
We reference Brannock sizing for our footwear. The Brannock Device is the standard foot measuring tool for the world's footwear industry. Most better quality footwear stores will have one.
Built on the Truman C-55 last.
Choose the same size as your Brannock device size.
Choose 0.5 size larger than your Red Wing Iron Ranger or Alden Barrie last size.
Choose 1 size larger than your Viberg 2030 last size.
We're on vacation until January 24. Orders will take longer to process and we will be slower responding to e-mails.
Read more about what's affected.
Due to USPS service delays, we are shipping most USA orders via UPS Ground until further notice. If you prefer to have your order shipped with USPS, please contact us and we will do our best to accommodate you.
PPE under $100 - $3 via USPS First Class Mail
Curbside pickup: Free (please wait for us to notify you that your order is ready)
Orders over $100 - Free shipping via UPS Ground
Orders under $100 - $8 shipping via UPS Ground
Expedited Shipping (1 - 2 business days) via UPS - $35
Canada Shipping - Orders under $500
USPS First Class (10 - 15 business days) - $15
USPS Priority Mail (5 - 10 business days) - $30
DHL Express (2-3 business days) - $40
Canada Shipping - Orders over $500
DHL Express (1-3 business days) - $40
Rest of World Shipping
DHL Express (2-4 business days) - $50
We want you to be comfortable shopping with us online without being able to touch the product. Before you purchase, please check the size charts we provide against your favorite garments.
- Returns will be accepted on full-price items within 14 days of delivery (as verified by courier)
- A restocking fee of $25 applies to all orders over $500 returned for a refund. The restocking fee does not apply to returns for store credit or exchange.
- Items sold on sale or discount are final sale, no returns or exchanges.
- Items must be in original condition with all tags attached. Washed, hemmed, altered or burnt items cannot be returned.
- All return and exchange shipping costs are your responsibility
- We will process all returns within 3 business days of receipt
- Our team will acknowledge receipt and action take with your return
- If you have questions at any time you can reach us at email@example.com or use our contact form, or phone us at 510-373-9696.