*Please allow 2-3 weeks for delivery*
This is an exclusive edition of the Front Range Boot from Truman just for us.
Auburn Kudu leather from the UK's C.F. Stead tannery sits on top of a commando sole for maximum traction.
Kudu is one of the best wild game leathers, supple and easy to wear out of the box with exceptional tensile strength. It tends to have many natural marks and scars from life in the bush.
This particular tannage has a semi-rough texture, a waxy finish, with burgundy and brown tones appearing in direct sunlight.
These boots use Truman's new curved backstay 'strip back' panels paired with Goodyear welted construction.
Contact us if you have sizing concerns. In general, you will want to take 1/2 half size larger than the Red Wing Heritage Iron Ranger, or 1/2 size down from your sneaker size; true to size on a Brannock device.
- Auburn Kudu Leather
- Cap Toe
- 360 Goodyear storm welt construction
- 4 antique brass eyelets + 3 speed hooks
- Curved backstay 'strip back' panels
- Unstructured toebox
- No Pull Tab
- Commando outsole
- Made in Boulder, Colorado
- Add 1/2 size to your Red Wing Heritage size
In-store pickup: Free
Socks/Bandannas - free shipping
Orders over $150 - free shipping
Orders under $150 - flat rate of $8 shipping
Canada Shipping - Orders under $500
USPS First Class (10 - 15 business days) - $15
DHL Express (2-3 business days) - $30
Canada Shipping - Orders over $500
DHL Express (1-3 business days) - $30
Rest of World Shipping - Orders under $500
USPS First Class (10 - 15 business days) - $20
USPS Priority Mail (5 - 8 business days) - $35
DHL Express (2-4 business days) - $40
Rest of World Shipping - Orders over $500
DHL Express (2-4 business days) - $30
We want you to be comfortable shopping with us online without being able to touch the product. Before you purchase, please check the size charts we provide against your favorite garments.
- Returns will be accepted on full-price items within 14 days of delivery (as verified by courier)
- Items sold on sale or discount are final sale, no returns or exchanges.
- Items must be in original condition with all tags attached. Washed, hemmed, altered or burnt items cannot be returned.
- All return and exchange shipping costs are your responsibility
- We will process all returns within 3 business days of receipt
- Our team will acknowledge receipt and action take with your return
- If you have questions at any time you can reach us at email@example.com or use our contact form, or phone us at 510-373-9696.