From Tender themselves:
"Tender's leather goods are cut and made in England, from hides tanned with Oak bark or wattle, in a Devon tannery which runs on a water mill and has been producing leather since the Roman invasion of Britain.
The traditional tannage takes up to 18 months, during which the skins are limed, soaked in very weak 'handlers' for the first two or three months, then in successively stronger tan pits for over a year. Finally, the hides are dried and rolled, before being hand-greased.
This is done with fish oils and mutton tallow, which keeps the heavy bridle straps supple and prevents cracking. Excess dubbin can appear as a 'bloom' on the leather when it is new, but it will rub off easily, and it should be seen as a desirable characteristic of this natural product"
Check below for measurements.
- Heavy tan bridle leather
- 1.5" width
- Heavy solid brass buckle
- Angled tail
- Handmade in England
See how we measure - click here.
Is your size out of stock? Click your size to sign up for a back-in-stock alert.
All measurements are in inches.
||31" - 35"
||33" - 37"
||35" - 38"
||37" - 40"
Our Oakland and Santa Fe stores are open for cubside pickup. View our curbside pickup info.
Due to USPS service delays, we are shipping most USA orders via UPS Ground until further notice. If you prefer to have your order shipped with USPS, please contact us and we will do our best to accommodate you.
PPE and Bandannas under $100 - $3 via USPS First Class Mail
Curbside pickup: Free
Orders over $100 - Free shipping via UPS Ground
Orders under $100 - $8 shipping via UPS Ground
Expedited Shipping (1 - 2 business days) via UPS - $35
Canada Shipping - Orders under $500
USPS First Class (10 - 15 business days) - $15
USPS Priority Mail (5 - 10 business days) - $30
DHL Express (2-3 business days) - $40
Canada Shipping - Orders over $500
DHL Express (1-3 business days) - $40
Rest of World Shipping
DHL Express (2-4 business days) - $50
We want you to be comfortable shopping with us online without being able to touch the product. Before you purchase, please check the size charts we provide against your favorite garments.
- Returns will be accepted on full-price items within 14 days of delivery (as verified by courier)
- A restocking fee of $25 applies to all orders over $500 returned for a refund. The restocking fee does not apply to returns for store credit or exchange.
- Items sold on sale or discount are final sale, no returns or exchanges.
- Items must be in original condition with all tags attached.
- Items that have been washed, hemmed, altered, excessivley worn, set aflame or touched by a private equity firm cannot be returned.
- All return and exchange shipping costs are your responsibility
- We will process all returns within 3 business days of receipt
- Our team will acknowledge receipt and action take with your return
- If you have questions at any time you can reach us at email@example.com or use our contact form, or phone us at 510-373-9696.