We're proud to introduce an all-new version of Viberg's engineer boot that is based on early 1950s vintage style engineer boots with a sleek, flat profile toebox. It is built on their 2060 last, which is similar to the 2030 with increased volume in the instep to allow for a pull-on boot. It is built with their mainstay stitchdown construction, an extraordinarily robust way to build a boot.
The inspiration for this boot is 1950's engineer boots with a flat toe-box, pointed straps, Western-style paneling, and a scalloped shaft opening. The overall appearance is perfect for those that prefer the look of early engineer boots. Adding to the package, deadstock Cat's Paw heels and custom Japanese brass roller buckles.
The upper is brown horsebutt, on a deadstock Cat's Paw sole. There is some variation in color, tone, and grain as is common with horsebutt; these natural discrepancies will disappear into the wear of the boot over time.
Choose 1 size smaller than your Brannock device measurement. If you have narrow feet, choose 1 & 1/2 sizes smaller than Brannock. Choose your same size as Viberg 2030 last.
- Italian brown horsebutt upper
- 2060 last - sizing similar to 2030 last
- Stitchdown construction
- Partially structured toe
- Antique midsole edges
- Custom brass roller buckles from Japan
- Deadstock Cat's Paw sole and heel
- Rolled top edges
- 9" shaft height; 10 5/8" total height from ground.
- Lined vamp, unlined shaft
- Choose one size smaller than Brannock device measurement (1.5 if you have narrow feet)
- Made in Victoria, BC, Canada
We reference Brannock sizing for our footwear. The Brannock Device is the standard foot measuring tool for the world's footwear industry. Most better quality footwear stores will have one.
Choose 1 size smaller than your Brannock device measurement.
If you have narrow feet, choose 1 & 1/2 sizes smaller than Brannock.
Choose your same size as Viberg 2030 last.
Please note some of our shipping rates have changed.
All orders over $500 will ship signature required. Please contact us if you need us to waive signature confirmation.
In-store pickup: Free
Socks/Bandannas - Free shipping
Orders over $150 - free shipping
Orders under $150 - flat rate of $8 shipping
Expedited Shipping (1 - 2 business days) - $35
Canada Shipping - Orders under $500
USPS First Class (10 - 15 business days) - $15
USPS Priority Mail (5 - 10 business days) - $30
DHL Express (2-3 business days) - $40
Canada Shipping - Orders over $500
DHL Express (1-3 business days) - $40
Rest of World Shipping - Orders under $500
USPS Priority Mail (5 - 8 business days) - $35
DHL Express (2-4 business days) - $50
Rest of World Shipping - Orders over $500
DHL Express (2-4 business days) - $50
Starting October 1, 2019 we now require a restocking fee of $25 on all orders over $500 returned for a refund. The restocking fee does not apply to returns for store credit or exchange.
View our other policies here
We want you to be comfortable shopping with us online without being able to touch the product. Before you purchase, please check the size charts we provide against your favorite garments.
- Returns will be accepted on full-price items within 14 days of delivery (as verified by courier)
- Starting October 1, 2019 we now require a restocking fee of $25 on all orders over $500 returned for a refund. The restocking fee does not apply to returns for store credit or exchange.
- Items sold on sale or discount are final sale, no returns or exchanges.
- Items must be in original condition with all tags attached. Washed, hemmed, altered or burnt items cannot be returned.
- All return and exchange shipping costs are your responsibility
- We will process all returns within 3 business days of receipt
- Our team will acknowledge receipt and action take with your return
- If you have questions at any time you can reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org or use our contact form, or phone us at 510-373-9696.