The S&S exclusive 9060 Beckman is part of the top tier collection from Red Wing Heritage, the Beckman collection, named for the founder Charles Beckman.
The 9060 is called the "flatbox" for their iconic unstructured toe, exactly the same as the boots being made by Red Wing in the 1920's and 1930s. The lack of a supporting box for the toe gives them a sleek silhouette that only looks better with wear.
These are made up in Red Wing’s Black Klondike tea-core leather, which will wear down to show brown highlights. The uppers are all sewn on Red Wing’s vintage Puritan sewing machines. Black eyelets, a natural welt, and a black Gro-Cord medallion sole finish it up
These are made up in Red Wing’s Black Klondike tea-core leather, which will wear down to show brown highlights. The uppers are all sewn on Red Wing’s vintage Puritan sewing machines. Black eyelets, a natural welt, and a black Gro-Cord medallion sole finish it up.
Wipe down with a damp cloth when dirty and use any boot oil or creme (we suggest the Saphir) when the leather feels dry.
Take your standard size in Red Wing Heritage boots, which tends to be one size down from your sneaker size.
- Black Klondike tea-core leather
- Unstructured toe
- Puritan triple-stitching on the uppers
- Black eyelets
- Gro-Cord Medallion sole
- Goodyear Welted
- Made in USA
In-store pickup: Free
Socks/Bandannas - free shipping
Orders over $150 - free shipping
Orders under $150 - flat rate of $8 shipping
Canada Shipping - Orders under $500
USPS First Class (10 - 15 business days) - $15
USPS Priority Mail (5 - 8 business days) - $30
USPS Priority Mail Express (3 - 5 business days) - $40
DHL Express (1-3 business days) - $30
Canada Shipping - Orders over $500
DHL Express (overnight) - $30
We want you to be comfortable shopping with us online without being able to touch the product. Before you purchase, please check the size charts we provide against your favorite garments.
- Returns will be accepted on full-price items within 14 days of delivery (as verified by courier)
- Items sold on sale or discount are final sale, no returns or exchanges.
- Items must be in original condition with all tags attached. Washed, hemmed, altered or burnt items cannot be returned.
- All return and exchange shipping costs are your responsibility
- We will process all returns within 3 business days of receipt
- Our team will acknowledge receipt and action take with your return
- If you have questions at any time you can reach us at email@example.com or use our contact form, or phone us at 510-373-9696.