The first leather jacket from Freenote showcases their hands-on approach to building outstanding garments in the USA. It's built off of their long-running RJ-1 riders jacket, with gusseted shoulders for comfort and mobility.
Everything that goes into this jacket is well thought out, and built to last. The body is a buttery soft 2.5oz steerhide from South America, with a real shearling collar. Both the hide and the shearling are selected by hand to ensure the highest quality and consistency. A custom Universal Japan zipper closes up the front, and the lining is brushed Italian flannel. Naturally, the sleeves are lined with a cotton-satin for ease of wear.
The construction on this is exceptional, and fitting to the materials. One sewer does all the work from start to finish, for an atelier-level of attention to detail. The signature Freenote 1/8" double needle work is found everywhere on this piece.
True to size. Spot clean only.
- 2.5oz South American steerhide
- Real shearling collar
- 100% cotton Italian brushed plaid lining
- 100% cotton satin sleeve lining
- 1/8” double needle stitch detail
- Gusseted shoulders
- Universal Japan zipper
- Satin lined sleeves
- Interior welt pocket
- True to size
- Spot clean only
- Made in USA
See how we measure - click here.
Is your size out of stock? Click your size to sign up for a back-in-stock alert.
All measurements are in inches.
True to size.
Our Oakland and Santa Fe stores are open for cubside pickup. View our curbside pickup info.
Due to USPS service delays, we are shipping most USA orders via UPS Ground until further notice. If you prefer to have your order shipped with USPS, please contact us and we will do our best to accommodate you.
PPE and Bandannas under $100 - $3 via USPS First Class Mail
Curbside pickup: Free
Orders $300 and over - Free shipping via UPS Ground
Orders under $300 - $12 shipping via UPS Ground
Expedited Shipping (1 - 2 business days) via UPS - $40
Canada Shipping - Orders under $400
USPS First Class (10 - 15 business days) - $18
USPS Priority Mail (5 - 10 business days) - $35
DHL Express (2-3 business days) - $55
Canada Shipping - Orders over $400
DHL Express (1-3 business days) - $50
Rest of World Shipping
DHL Express (2-4 business days) - $55
We want you to be comfortable shopping with us online without being able to touch the product. Before you purchase, please check the size charts we provide against your favorite garments.
- Exchanges or returns for store credit will be accepted on full-price items within 14 days of delivery (as verified by courier)
- Items sold on sale or discount are final sale, no returns or exchanges.
- Items must be in original condition with all tags attached.
- Items that have been washed, hemmed, altered, excessively worn, set aflame or touched by a private equity firm cannot be returned.
- All return and exchange shipping costs are your responsibility
- We will process all returns within 3 business days of receipt
- Our team will acknowledge receipt and action take with your return
- Full terms and conditions are here.
- If you have questions at any time you can reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org or use our contact form, or phone us at 510-373-9696.