Founded in 1998, Manifattura Ceccarelli is one of the most impressive labels we've encountered. The in-house brand of an Italian garment factory that used to produce goods for Filson, Manifattura Ceccarelli was born out of the passion of its founder, Giuliano Ceccarelli, whose experience in technical apparel is matched only by his passion for nature and the outdoors.
Using the highest quality, most ethically sourced materials - from sustainably harvested 90/10 goose down fill, to virgin wool from sheep that are never subjected to mulesing - then designed and tailored to near perfection, Manifattura Ceccarelli produces some of the best jackets we've ever seen.
With its buffalo plaid body, safety yellow hood, and mismatched corduroy pockets, the Fisherman parka sounds too good to be true - but don't be fooled, it's real and just as cool as it sounds. It's got more pockets than you'll know what do with - two interior, two back pockets, and four on the front. Though it may be tempting to fill all of them with trail mix, they can be used to carry a great many thing that are not trail mix as well.
The jacket has a little of everything: 100% wool torso, 100% cotton corduroy pockets, 100% cotton sleeves and hood, a 100% cotton lining, and 100% cupro sleeves. Combine that with the 100% goose down fill and we've got 600% jacket, I punch those numbers into a calculator, it makes a happy face.
Filling the jacket is an ultra-high quality (and ethically-sourced) "90/10" goose down, with an 800 down fill power. Goose down, especially high quality goose down like this, is a superior insulator to duck down in every way. 90/10 refers to the ratio of goose down to goose feathers (90% down, 10% feathers) with 90/10 being the highest quality ratio available in a down jacket. 800 fill power is at the very upper range of down warmth, with 900 being the upper limit and 350 being the lower.
Fits true to size. Spot clean only.
- 100% virgin wool body
- 100% cotton sleeves & hood
- Water-resistant exterior
- 100% cotton lining
- 90/10 100% goose down fill
- 800 fill power
- 100% Bemberg cupro sleeve lining
- Adjustable cuffs
- YKK heavy two-way zips
- Four external pockets
- 100% cotton corduroy pockets
- Two internal pockets
- Custom branded snaps
- Leather hood drawstrings
- Internal leather waist drawstring
- Two rear pockets
- Custom labels
- Spot clean only
- True to size
- Made in Italy
See how we measure - click here.
Is your size out of stock? Click your size to sign up for a back-in-stock alert.
Fits true to size - choose the size closest to your actual chest size. If you're in between sizes - choose the larger size.
Model Gen wears a size 40
Gen's sizing specs are:
6'1 and 180lbs
41" chest and 31" waist
All measurements are in inches.
Our Oakland and Santa Fe stores are open for cubside pickup. View our curbside pickup info.
Due to USPS service delays, we are shipping most USA orders via UPS Ground until further notice. If you prefer to have your order shipped with USPS, please contact us and we will do our best to accommodate you.
PPE and Bandannas under $100 - $3 via USPS First Class Mail
Curbside pickup: Free
Orders over $100 - Free shipping via UPS Ground
Orders under $100 - $8 shipping via UPS Ground
Expedited Shipping (1 - 2 business days) via UPS - $35
Canada Shipping - Orders under $400
USPS First Class (10 - 15 business days) - $15
USPS Priority Mail (5 - 10 business days) - $30
DHL Express (2-3 business days) - $40
Canada Shipping - Orders over $400
DHL Express (1-3 business days) - $40
Rest of World Shipping
DHL Express (2-4 business days) - $50
We want you to be comfortable shopping with us online without being able to touch the product. Before you purchase, please check the size charts we provide against your favorite garments.
- Returns will be accepted on full-price items within 14 days of delivery (as verified by courier)
- A restocking fee of $25 applies to all orders over $500 returned for a refund. The restocking fee does not apply to returns for store credit or exchange.
- Items sold on sale or discount are final sale, no returns or exchanges.
- Items must be in original condition with all tags attached.
- Items that have been washed, hemmed, altered, excessivley worn, set aflame or touched by a private equity firm cannot be returned.
- All return and exchange shipping costs are your responsibility
- We will process all returns within 3 business days of receipt
- Our team will acknowledge receipt and action take with your return
- If you have questions at any time you can reach us at email@example.com or use our contact form, or phone us at 510-373-9696.