The Fargo shirt has become one of our perennial shop favorites, which tends to happen with Indigofera around here. The best way to wrap your brain around this guy is to think of it as a heavyweight CPO, neither shirt, nor jacket, but somewhere in between.
The Powderville Fargo is cut from a 12oz gray warp/black weft selvedge denim, made exclusively for Indigofera by Nihon Menpu. Indigofera’s branded, patinated brass snaps close up the front. Double needle stitching holds it together, with copper rivets reinforcing the side seams.
Fit is large and boxy, so you'll want to size down one. A cold wash will knock out about 0.5" of shrink.
- 12oz gray/black selvedge denim from Nihon Menpu
- Placket cut to selvedge
- Twin snap-button flap pockets on chest
- Double-needle stitching on all seams
- Patinated brass buttons throughout
- Low yoke at front and back
- Wash cold, hang dry
- Made in Portugal
- Runs large, size down
See how we measure - click here.
All measurements are in inches.
Runs large, size down one.
In-store pickup: Free
Socks/Bandannas - free shipping
Orders over $150 - free shipping
Orders under $150 - flat rate of $8 shipping
Canada Shipping - Orders under $500
USPS First Class (10 - 15 business days) - $15
DHL Express (2-3 business days) - $30
Canada Shipping - Orders over $500
DHL Express (1-3 business days) - $30
Rest of World Shipping - Orders under $500
USPS First Class (10 - 15 business days) - $20
USPS Priority Mail (5 - 8 business days) - $35
DHL Express (2-4 business days) - $40
Rest of World Shipping - Orders over $500
DHL Express (2-4 business days) - $30
We want you to be comfortable shopping with us online without being able to touch the product. Before you purchase, please check the size charts we provide against your favorite garments.
- Returns will be accepted on full-price items within 14 days of delivery (as verified by courier)
- Items sold on sale or discount are final sale, no returns or exchanges.
- Items must be in original condition with all tags attached. Washed, hemmed, altered or burnt items cannot be returned.
- All return and exchange shipping costs are your responsibility
- We will process all returns within 3 business days of receipt
- Our team will acknowledge receipt and action take with your return
- If you have questions at any time you can reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org or use our contact form, or phone us at 510-373-9696.