Rolling Dub Trio are produced in small batches from the Tokyo-based "The Boots Factory", the name of the production wing of RDT. Inspired by vintage styles, Rolling Dub Trio designs are unique, featuring inspired twists and always using the highest quality materials on the market.
Utilizing old world construction methods, from two-row stitchdown to 360 flat welts, Rolling Dub Trio footwear is built not only to last, but to be fully rebuildable and recraftable over time. Featuring heavy, precise stitchwork and cleanly cut uppers - Rolling Dub Trio's footwear is as handsome as it is strong and comfortable.
Among the most unique footwear we've both literally and figuratively dipped our feet into, the Fargo Boots are inspired by vintage Military winter boots, and they absolutely deliver on utility. With a front zip closure that secures to the top of the boots with a snap and horsehide tether, you can secure wrap you foot in stunning black goatskin and plush mouton shearling.
The outside of the boot is sewn up from a supple black goat leather, with horsehide trims at the top of the ankle, and a full mouton shearling interior, for maximum warmth and comfort. Because of the full shearling lining, these will fit quite snugly when brand new - they break in quickly however, and it will not take long for the leather to stretch and the fit to open up slightly.
They stand on the Vibram Christy Arctic Grip outsole, a incredibly sturdy sole that offers long term comfort, exceptional durability, and phenomenal traction on snow and ice. These things are no joke, and one of the best examples that we're actually living in some kind of cool sci-fi future given how impressively they maintain grip in wet and slippery conditions.
These are built on the Munson last. For average volume and D-width feet, we suggest choosing 1 full size smaller than your Brannock measurement. If you have particularly wide feet, you may only need to choose 0.5 size smaller than Brannock.
- Black goatskin leather (finished in Japan)
- Horsehide trims
- Mouton shearling lining (finished in Japan)
- Munson last
- Woven pull tabs
- Gusseted tongue
- Oil finish
- Softee chunky
- Vibram Christy Arctic Grip outsole
- Stitchdown toe
- with 360 degree Goodyear welt construction
- Front zip
- Leather zipper pull with snap attachment
- Custom labels
- Made in Japan for MR. BOOTSAHOLIC
We reference Brannock sizing for our footwear. The Brannock Device is the standard foot measuring tool for the world's footwear industry. Most better quality footwear stores will have one.
Built on the Munson Last
Need help with sizing? Contact us.
- Narrow and low volume feet:
- 1 size smaller than Brannock
- D-Width and average volume feet:
- 1 size smaller than Brannock
- E & EE-Width and high volume feet:
- 0.5 size smaller than Brannock
Our Oakland and Santa Fe stores are open for cubside pickup. View our curbside pickup info.
Due to USPS service delays, we are shipping most USA orders via UPS Ground until further notice. If you prefer to have your order shipped with USPS, please contact us and we will do our best to accommodate you.
PPE and Bandannas under $100 - $3 via USPS First Class Mail
Curbside pickup: Free
Orders $300 and over - Free shipping via UPS Ground
Orders under $300 - $12 shipping via UPS Ground
Expedited Shipping (1 - 2 business days) via UPS - $40
Canada Shipping - Orders under $400
USPS First Class (10 - 15 business days) - $18
USPS Priority Mail (5 - 10 business days) - $35
DHL Express (2-3 business days) - $55
Canada Shipping - Orders over $400
DHL Express (1-3 business days) - $50
Rest of World Shipping
DHL Express (2-4 business days) - $55
We want you to be comfortable shopping with us online without being able to touch the product. Before you purchase, please check the size charts we provide against your favorite garments.
- Exchanges or returns for store credit will be accepted on full-price items within 14 days of delivery (as verified by courier)
- Items sold on sale or discount are final sale, no returns or exchanges.
- Items must be in original condition with all tags attached.
- Items that have been washed, hemmed, altered, excessively worn, set aflame or touched by a private equity firm cannot be returned.
- All return and exchange shipping costs are your responsibility
- We will process all returns within 3 business days of receipt
- Our team will acknowledge receipt and action take with your return
- Full terms and conditions are here.
- If you have questions at any time you can reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org or use our contact form, or phone us at 510-373-9696.