The new Explorer Jacket from RGT is the latest in their trimmed back versions of staple military-inspired garments. The inspiration this time comes from the N-1 deck jacket.
The silhouette is trimmer and up to date, with raglan sleeves for comfort. The heavyweight brushed-back cotton grosgrain, aka “Jungle Cloth” provides a substantial body just the right weight for the California winter. The flap-pockets are dual-access for ease of use.
- Heavyweight brushed-back cotton grosgrain
- 100% cotton
- 2 large cargo pockets with dual access
- Raglan sleeves
- Runs small, size up
- Wash cold, hang dry
- Made in California
See how we measure - click here.
All measurements are in inches. Raglan sleeve measured along the top edge from the raglan seam to the end of the cuff.
In-store pickup: Free
Socks/Bandannas - free shipping
Orders over $150 - free shipping
Orders under $150 - flat rate of $8 shipping
Canada Shipping - Orders under $500
USPS First Class (10 - 15 business days) - $15
USPS Priority Mail (5 - 8 business days) - $30
USPS Priority Mail Express (3 - 5 business days) - $40
DHL Express (1-3 business days) - $30
Canada Shipping - Orders over $500
DHL Express (overnight) - $30
We want you to be comfortable shopping with us online without being able to touch the product. Before you purchase, please check the size charts we provide against your favorite garments.
- Returns will be accepted on full-price items within 14 days of delivery (as verified by courier)
- Items sold on sale or discount are final sale, no returns or exchanges.
- Items must be in original condition with all tags attached. Washed, hemmed, altered or burnt items cannot be returned.
- All return and exchange shipping costs are your responsibility
- We will process all returns within 3 business days of receipt
- Our team will acknowledge receipt and action take with your return
- If you have questions at any time you can reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org or use our contact form, or phone us at 510-373-9696.