The team behind Fountainhead are deeply involved in the leather world, and each jacket is made start to finish in Japan by professional artisans with years of experience making some of the best jackets in the world.
In addition to the impressive pedigree, Fountainhead walk the walk as well. Using some of the finest materials available, in partnership with their master craftsmanship, like the 1.5mm tea-core Shinki horsehide these jackets are sewn up in, or the Waldes zippers & the various premium linings used across each style.
Vintage motorcycle apparel meets Dread Pirate Roberts, the Epsilon jacket is stylistically advanced and remarkably handsome. With a gusseted lace-up placket featuring tonal eyelets and horsehide laces, a spread collar, and angled western yokes, it's one of the more unique leather jackets we've carried.
Cut with a fairly trim body (think Buco J-100), the side seams are zippered down to the hem, allowing you to open the body up for easier application and removal of the jacket. The trim body layers well over softer knitwear, and fits comfortably under larger coats and vests as well, making this a surprisingly versatile leather jacket.
The horsehide that this is sewn up in is a phenomenal mid weight, thick and stiff enough to feel substantial, but never enough to be uncomfortable. Even before being broken in, it's the sort of jacket that feels solid without being heavy, or and doesn't leave you fatigued from wearing it.
True to size with a more trim fit.
- 100% horsehide leather from Shinki Hikaku Tannery in Japan
- 1.5mm tea core leather
- 100% nylon lining
- Two welted chest pockets
- Zipped side seams
- Gusseted lace up collar
- Western yoke
- Zip cuffs
- Spread collar orientation
- Underarm vented gussets
- Custom labels
- True to size
- Made in Japan
See how we measure - click here.
All measurements are in inches.
Model Gen wears a size 40
Gen's sizing specs are:
6'1 and 180lbs
41" chest and 31" waist
True to size with a more trim fit.
Our Oakland and Santa Fe stores are open for cubside pickup. View our curbside pickup info.
Due to USPS service delays, we are shipping most USA orders via UPS Ground until further notice. If you prefer to have your order shipped with USPS, please contact us and we will do our best to accommodate you.
Bandanas, Patches, T-Shirts, Socks, & Hats - $5 via USPS First Class Mail
Curbside pickup: Free
Orders $300 and over - Free shipping via UPS Ground
Orders under $300 - $12 shipping via UPS Ground
Expedited Shipping (1 - 2 business days) via UPS - $40
Canada Shipping - Orders under $400
USPS First Class (10 - 15 business days) - $18
USPS Priority Mail (5 - 10 business days) - $35
DHL Express (2-3 business days) - $55
Canada Shipping - Orders over $400
DHL Express (1-3 business days) - $50
Rest of World Shipping
DHL Express (2-4 business days) - $55
We want you to be comfortable shopping with us online without being able to touch the product. Before you purchase, please check the size charts we provide against your favorite garments.
- Exchanges or returns for store credit will be accepted on full-price items within 14 days of delivery (as verified by courier)
- Items sold on sale or discount are final sale, no returns or exchanges.
- Items must be in original condition with all tags attached.
- Items that have been washed, hemmed, altered, excessively worn, set aflame or touched by a private equity firm cannot be returned.
- All return and exchange shipping costs are your responsibility
- We will process all returns within 3 business days of receipt
- Our team will acknowledge receipt and action take with your return
- Full terms and conditions are here.
- If you have questions at any time you can reach us at email@example.com or use our contact form, or phone us at 510-373-9696.