Friend of the shop and Kapital Photographer Eric Kvatek is looking to downsize his wardrobe a bit, and has decided to part with a choice selection of Kapital pieces he's acquired over the years - including rare one-offs, samples, and no longer produced styles. He packed up a few boxes and mailed them off to us here at S&S, and now they're available for you to peruse from the comfort of your desk or smartphone.
Made from a soft mid-weight olive drab cotton twill, this Ring Coat variant lacks any sort of closure, hanging open like a cardigan. Lining the placket and hood is a fully topstitched cotton fabric with solid piped edges and subtle tension irregularities that give it a raised texture. Featuring the rest of the usual ring coat details (big hood/collar, multiple pockets, storm cuffs), it's a unique alt version of a Kapital classic.
Lightly worn, in good condition. Professionally laundered by S&S prior to photographing and measuring. Wash cold and hang dry.
Consult our measurements before ordering.
- No size indicated, check our measurements
- Lightly worn and in good condition
- Short ring coat design
- No front closure
- Topstitched placket and hood lining
- Wool trims
- Cotton twill body
- Four external pockets
- Large convertable hood/collar
- Storm cuffs
- Piped edges
- Drawstring waistband
- Custom woven labels
- Wash cold and hang dry
- Made in Japan
See how we measure - click here.
Is your size out of stock? Click your size to sign up for a back-in-stock alert.
All measurements are in inches.
Check measurements carefully before ordering - Kapital sizing can be somewhat inconsistent across different styles and seasons. If you have any questions about fit or measurements, contact us.
Our Oakland and Santa Fe stores are open for cubside pickup. View our curbside pickup info.
Due to USPS service delays, we are shipping most USA orders via UPS Ground until further notice. If you prefer to have your order shipped with USPS, please contact us and we will do our best to accommodate you.
Bandanas, Patches, T-Shirts, Socks, & Hats - $5 via USPS First Class Mail
Curbside pickup: Free
Orders $300 and over - Free shipping via UPS Ground
Orders under $300 - $12 shipping via UPS Ground
Expedited Shipping (1 - 2 business days) via UPS - $40
Canada Shipping - Orders under $400
USPS First Class (10 - 15 business days) - $18
USPS Priority Mail (5 - 10 business days) - $35
DHL Express (2-3 business days) - $55
Canada Shipping - Orders over $400
DHL Express (1-3 business days) - $50
Rest of World Shipping
DHL Express (2-4 business days) - $55
We want you to be comfortable shopping with us online without being able to touch the product. Before you purchase, please check the size charts we provide against your favorite garments.
- Exchanges or returns for store credit will be accepted on full-price items within 14 days of delivery (as verified by courier)
- Items sold on sale or discount are final sale, no returns or exchanges.
- Items must be in original condition with all tags attached.
- Items that have been washed, hemmed, altered, excessively worn, set aflame or touched by a private equity firm cannot be returned.
- All return and exchange shipping costs are your responsibility
- We will process all returns within 3 business days of receipt
- Our team will acknowledge receipt and action take with your return
- Full terms and conditions are here.
- If you have questions at any time you can reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org or use our contact form, or phone us at 510-373-9696.