Friend of the shop and Kapital Photographer Eric Kvatek is looking to downsize his wardrobe a bit, and has decided to part with a choice selection of Kapital pieces he's acquired over the years - including rare one-offs, samples, and no longer produced styles. He packed up a few boxes and mailed them off to us here at S&S, and now they're available for you to peruse from the comfort of your desk or smartphone.
A very fancy pair of bell bottom jeans, given the full Kapital hippie adornments. With an exposed button fly, dozens of mismatched copper and silver rivets for reinforcement, an embroidered back yoke, a custom leather patch, hair-on-hide pocket trims, and a killer fit throughout, these are among the most interesting of Kapital's denim styles.
These are unworn, with no visible signs of wear or aging.
Consult our measurements before ordering.
- Kapital size 34
- Non-selvedge indigo denim from Japan
- Silver details
- Custom hardware
- Embroidered rear yoke
- Hair-on-hide trim
- Custom leather patch
- Exposed fly buttons
- 5 pocket configuration
- True to size
- Medium rise
- Bell bottom cut
- Dry clean
- made in Japan
See how we measure - click here.
All measurements are in inches.
Check measurements carefully before ordering - Kapital sizing can be somewhat inconsistent across different styles and seasons. If you have any questions about fit or measurements, contact us.
Our Oakland and Santa Fe stores are open for cubside pickup. View our curbside pickup info.
Due to USPS service delays, we are shipping most USA orders via UPS Ground until further notice. If you prefer to have your order shipped with USPS, please contact us and we will do our best to accommodate you.
PPE and Bandannas under $100 - $3 via USPS First Class Mail
Curbside pickup: Free
Orders $300 and over - Free shipping via UPS Ground
Orders under $300 - $12 shipping via UPS Ground
Expedited Shipping (1 - 2 business days) via UPS - $40
Canada Shipping - Orders under $400
USPS First Class (10 - 15 business days) - $18
USPS Priority Mail (5 - 10 business days) - $35
DHL Express (2-3 business days) - $55
Canada Shipping - Orders over $400
DHL Express (1-3 business days) - $50
Rest of World Shipping
DHL Express (2-4 business days) - $55
We want you to be comfortable shopping with us online without being able to touch the product. Before you purchase, please check the size charts we provide against your favorite garments.
- Exchanges or returns for store credit will be accepted on full-price items within 14 days of delivery (as verified by courier)
- Items sold on sale or discount are final sale, no returns or exchanges.
- Items must be in original condition with all tags attached.
- Items that have been washed, hemmed, altered, excessively worn, set aflame or touched by a private equity firm cannot be returned.
- All return and exchange shipping costs are your responsibility
- We will process all returns within 3 business days of receipt
- Our team will acknowledge receipt and action take with your return
- Full terms and conditions are here.
- If you have questions at any time you can reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org or use our contact form, or phone us at 510-373-9696.