Warehouse & Co came about in 1995, as the final members of the Osaka 5, the collective responsible for driving the vintage and selvedge denim boom of the 1990s. Founded by former Evisu and Full Count employees, the twin brothers Kenji and Kenichi Shiotani, Warehouse is known for their meticulous detail and considered construction.
Duck Digger is Warehouse's historically precise reproduction line, down to the year. Warehouse sews these up in their 13.5oz Banner Denim, which is a blend cotton grown in Tennessee, Texas, and Arizona, recreating the natural uneven yarn characteristic of the time. This yarn is woven on a Toyoda G3 power loom, one of the earlier narrow shuttle looms in use in Japan.
Construction details include 100% cotton stitching, copper coated steel rivets, two chest pockets, and a deer skin patch. These vintage details and denim come together in a wide leg straight fit with a very subtle taper, bringing back the best of the fits of yesteryear.
Rinsed, but some shrink will still occur with a cold wash and hang dry.
- 100% cotton unsanforized 13.5oz selvedge denim
- Blend of Tennessee, Texas, and Arizona cottons
- Wide leg straight fit
- 100% cotton stitching
- Copper-coated steel rivets at tension points
- 2 button fly
- Adjustable shoulder straps with hook fastenings
- Double chest pocket
- Vintage leather patch
- Wash cold, hang dry
- Made in Japan
See how we measure - click here.
All measurements are in inches.
Our Oakland and Santa Fe stores are open for cubside pickup. View our curbside pickup info.
Due to USPS service delays, we are shipping USA orders via UPS Ground until further notice. If you prefer to have your order shipped with USPS, please contact us and we will do our best to accommodate you.
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, we are only shipping international orders (except Canda) via DHL. We've had issues with USPS international shipments becoming lost in transit.
All orders over $500 will ship signature required. Please contact us if you need us to waive signature confirmation.
Curbside pickup: Free
Orders over $100 - Free shipping via UPS Ground
Orders under $100 - $8 shipping via UPS Ground
Expedited Shipping (1 - 2 business days) via UPS - $35
Canada Shipping - Orders under $500
USPS First Class (10 - 15 business days) - $15
USPS Priority Mail (5 - 10 business days) - $30
DHL Express (2-3 business days) - $40
Canada Shipping - Orders over $500
DHL Express (1-3 business days) - $40
Rest of World Shipping
DHL Express (2-4 business days) - $50
Starting October 1, 2019 we now require a restocking fee of $25 on all orders over $500 returned for a refund. The restocking fee does not apply to returns for store credit or exchange.
View our other policies here
We want you to be comfortable shopping with us online without being able to touch the product. Before you purchase, please check the size charts we provide against your favorite garments.
- Returns will be accepted on full-price items within 14 days of delivery (as verified by courier)
- Starting October 1, 2019 we now require a restocking fee of $25 on all orders over $500 returned for a refund. The restocking fee does not apply to returns for store credit or exchange.
- Items sold on sale or discount are final sale, no returns or exchanges.
- Items must be in original condition with all tags attached. Washed, hemmed, altered or burnt items cannot be returned.
- All return and exchange shipping costs are your responsibility
- We will process all returns within 3 business days of receipt
- Our team will acknowledge receipt and action take with your return
- If you have questions at any time you can reach us at email@example.com or use our contact form, or phone us at 510-373-9696.