Kapital is undoubtedly one of our most unique brands, as well as one of our favorites. From their iconic Ring Coats and Century Denim, to the scarves and bandannas we love so much, to their patchwork and Kountry pieces, and everything else they make, Kapital is a brand that has earned their reputation of style, brilliance, and just a hint of madness.
This spring, we all felt quite strongly about one of the more subtle pieces in the Kapital catalog, the double gauze western shirt. From up close and afar, it looks like any other white western shirt, snaps to close up the front, a western yoke at the front and back, and two chest pockets. The real twist comes when you put it on, because it's one of the softest and most comfortable western shirts we've ever felt, and it's the honestly truth that I'm wearing one as I write this copy.
This particular shirt runs true to size with a very straightforward fit, not too short or too long, a good length to wear tucked or untucked. There is room through the chest, but it's neither wide nor slim.
True to size. No shrinkage expected with a cold wash and hang dry.
- 100% Cotton
- Double-layer gauze fabric
- Western yoke
- Two western style chest pockets
- Snap closure
- Wash cold, hang dry
- True to size
- Made by Kapital in Japan
See how we measure - click here.
All measurements are in inches.
Our Oakland and Santa Fe stores are open for cubside pickup. View our curbside pickup info.
Due to USPS service delays, we are shipping USA orders via UPS Ground until further notice. If you prefer to have your order shipped with USPS, please contact us and we will do our best to accommodate you.
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, we are only shipping international orders (except Canda) via DHL. We've had issues with USPS international shipments becoming lost in transit.
All orders over $500 will ship signature required. Please contact us if you need us to waive signature confirmation.
Curbside pickup: Free
Orders over $100 - Free shipping via UPS Ground
Orders under $100 - $8 shipping via UPS Ground
Expedited Shipping (1 - 2 business days) via UPS - $35
Canada Shipping - Orders under $500
USPS First Class (10 - 15 business days) - $15
USPS Priority Mail (5 - 10 business days) - $30
DHL Express (2-3 business days) - $40
Canada Shipping - Orders over $500
DHL Express (1-3 business days) - $40
Rest of World Shipping
DHL Express (2-4 business days) - $50
Starting October 1, 2019 we now require a restocking fee of $25 on all orders over $500 returned for a refund. The restocking fee does not apply to returns for store credit or exchange.
View our other policies here
We want you to be comfortable shopping with us online without being able to touch the product. Before you purchase, please check the size charts we provide against your favorite garments.
- Returns will be accepted on full-price items within 14 days of delivery (as verified by courier)
- Starting October 1, 2019 we now require a restocking fee of $25 on all orders over $500 returned for a refund. The restocking fee does not apply to returns for store credit or exchange.
- Items sold on sale or discount are final sale, no returns or exchanges.
- Items must be in original condition with all tags attached. Washed, hemmed, altered or burnt items cannot be returned.
- All return and exchange shipping costs are your responsibility
- We will process all returns within 3 business days of receipt
- Our team will acknowledge receipt and action take with your return
- If you have questions at any time you can reach us at email@example.com or use our contact form, or phone us at 510-373-9696.